You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req36516
HR Business Partner
In a nutshell
Do you take a leading role in HR&O challenges? Would you like to ensure a smooth HR&O cycle and contribute to topics like leadership development and organizational change? And do you want to be part of a fun and professional HR&O team? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
As a HR Business Partner you take ownership in executing the People agenda for your specific HR&O area. You work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics. You drive, support and advise in the yearly HR&O cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation. And you contribute to realize our Global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, Strengthen HR Core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard. Next to that you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your departments. Together with your HR colleagues and colleagues from the HR Services & Expertise areas, you will work on continuous improvement of our HR&O business support.
Role and responsibilities
In this exciting position you will have 4 main roles:
1) Employee Champion
- Coaching & mentoring
- Promotion nominations
- Development plans
- Managing risks, ethics and safety
- Works Council relations
2) Change Agent
- Assisting in change initiatives
- Enhancing management/team development
- Facilitating off-site workshops & trainings
- Designing of sector specific academies
3) Operational Expert
- Advisor/executor HR cycle
- Compensation & Benefits related topics
- Recruitment incl. implementation flex policy
- HR data & dashboards
4) Strategic Partner
- Strategic workforce plans & development
- Assisting line managers in solving organization, people & change related issues
Education and experience
You have a Bachelor or Master Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
You have 8+ years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business. You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and a solid base in operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic
- Customer oriented (providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers)
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Strong on organizational sensitivity
- Pro-active in stakeholder management
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently
- Able to step out of your comfort zone
- Strong personal leadership skills (able to reflect and learning agility and able to influence across different levels)
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 450 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia. The office location is in Veldhoven.
This is a full-time position (40 hours). Working part-time is an option in case you’re available for at least 32 hours. Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this specific role.