You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Organization, Talent and Leadership Development Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The People & Organizational Development team needs a detail-oriented and accountable individual who analyzes, synthesizes and makes data-informed recommendations and delivers outstanding service.This individual contributor role will interface and align with all levels in the organization, and be a team-oriented, flexible, engaging, organized problem-solver.
Role and responsibilities
- Partners with HR management on performance consulting by recommending appropriate ASML and other solutions to enhance individual, team and organizational performance.
- Creates change management strategies and plans, supporting HR business partners with efforts, such as shifts in organizational structure, roles and responsibilities, job redesign and skills assessments. Implements stakeholder assessments, communication plans and readiness analyses that assist in facilitation of strategic business goals.
- Designs and implements training and team intervention programs aligned with organizational goals.Assesses, designs and manages successful leadership and employee development programs that improve organizational results, increase skills and provide professional development.
- Drives the Talent Review and Succession Planning Lifecycle process.
- Partners with the global HR organization and local teams to design and deliver an overall engagement and talent management strategy, including communication, sponsorship, reinforcement and readiness plans that increase organizational, unit and employees' effectiveness.
- Designs and delivers communications and marketing strategies (in partnership with stakeholders) that enables HR and employees to keep apprised of activities and projects related to people development initiatives. Maximizes the use of technology in the communication process.
- Measures impact of initiatives in delivering value for the business.
- Establishes effective relationships at all levels of the organization and with global team members, while gaining and maintaining credibility and trust
- Identifies trends or issues through daily interaction with departments, bringing ideas back to the HR team to effectively developing strategies to address problem areas
- Supports other HR Department initiatives leveraging natural tendency towards teamwork.
- Ability to travel domestically and international at least 25% of the time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field. Advanced degree and/or organizational development-related certification (e.g., ODCP) or designation preferred and a minimum of 10 years of organizational development work with focus on talent development, change management and instructional development.
- Demonstrated experience with change management, methodologies, succession planning, driving culture evolution, high-potential development programs and organizational effectiveness assessments.
- Training program and project management experience required
- Knowledge of and experience in use of assessment tools.
- Strong business acumen, communication, interpersonal, organizational and project management skills to meet multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent coaching, consulting, facilitation, and system thinking skills.
- Strong presentation and writing skills with the ability to use technology to disseminate information.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint, MS Teams. LMS and HRIS software knowledge highly desirable.
- Ability to translate strategies into plans resulting in operational implementation.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to have virtual meetings outside of business hours with global counterparts on a regular basis.
- Willingness and interest in working in other areas of HR in the future highly desired.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- This position is located on-site in Wilton, CT.It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation. (Important to insert additional onsite language specific to the role: i.e., inspection, specific training and supervision, etc.)
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.