You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00231471-752
Configuration Administration Engineer (Hardware)
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Physics
Introduction to the job
The core values of ASML are Challenge, Collaborate and Care. We are proud of who we are, of our achievements, and how we accomplish these achievements.
And, above all, we are one of the leading providers of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. The employees of ASML share a passion for technology with a customer focus. At ASML one works continuously on the development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working at ASML is therefore challenging and dynamic.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the design and specifications of ASML’s products. The department System Integration is part of D&E and responsible to manage risk during the integration phase of our products. Proto systems are used to verify the design concept at system level, which includes hardware and software.
Role and responsibilities
As a Configuration Administration engineer hardware you are responsible for:
- Keep assigned machines configuration in perfect state using SAP and CCT tool (hardware config)
- Ensure efficient and effective integration activities on the machines, by:
- Assist with Planning, preparation, and execution of upgrades on proto systems
- Ensure all changes to system configuration are documented in SAP and WipFat
- Escalate bottlenecks and configuration delta’s that need more investigation;
- Provide configuration and logistical support to D&E engineers;
- Provide assistance to Proto Engineers regarding to material and configuration issues;
- Provide the MIT with upcoming Equipment Changes in a timely manner;
- Review and prepare hardware related test plans
- Ensure a safe working environment and work according 5S principles.
Education and experience
- Technical Bsc or Msc
- Experience in a multi-disciplined work environment.
- Working with complex systems
The following items are a pre:
- Knowledge about System SW
- Experience in logistics
- Knowledge of SAP ERP tooling
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and capable to communicate on all levels.
- Proactive & resilient attitude.
- Able to prioritize and a high degree of autonomy.
- The power to defend your own or your teams opinion.
- Willingness to invest in personal development.
- Driving for continuous improvement.
- Deliver quality.
- Team player.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Daily interface consist of Proto Engineers, Proto Integrator, System Test Engineer, Proto Configuration Engineer and D&E projects
In this role you will report to your Group Lead.
Configuration Administration Engineer (Hardware) will work during the regular office hours from Monday through Friday
Candidates are willing to commit for at least three years
Keywords: support, configuration management, analyze, SAP, logistics
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.