You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Assembler module build
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories
Role and responsibilities
As an assembler module build, your job mission is to assemble, adjust, test and deliver ASML products or (sub)systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times. In your daily job, you will:
- Know and work according to the actual processes and the associated work instructions
- Work effectively and efficiently to complete the assigned work packages within the shift
- Organize your own work in such a manner that it ensures day to day progress, output and quality
- Investigate and take care that disturbances will be resolved and prevent similar occurrences in the future.
- Keep all required administration updated/complete
- Ensure a work environment that meets 5+1Sinternal audit standard
Education and experience
- A vocational (MBO) degree or bachelor's degree in electronics, applied physics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering.
- Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering
- Proven affinity with assembling/testing and troubleshooting is essential.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- You are a pro-active, flexible team player eager to learn and expand skills
- Able to speak and understand English; able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML is known for its lithography systems – machines that combine state-of-the-art optics with cutting-edge laser technology and powerful mechatronics modules. The TWINSCAN Factory (TF) is responsible for the production of ASML lithography systems including planning and logistics. A place where we strive to be the role model Lean Factory where quality comes first but where safety goes before all.
Within this sector the department Module Build (MB) is responsible for production and qualification of modules for the ASML Lithography Systems. These systems are built and delivered to customer requirement, in time and at the right quality. To reach these goals we use the full capability and knowledge of our employees empowering them to excel in their jobs, work as a team and improve every day.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build.
As an assembler module build, you will work in 2-shifts schedule in a cleanroom.
2-shifts + weekend:
Week days 06:30 - 15:30 + 15:00 - 00:00 hours;
Weekends once a month from 07:00 - 16:00 hours.
Please submit an updated version of your CV and a cover letter stating your clear motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML.