You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00231841-526
Business Line Financial Analyst R&D
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know you are the person we are looking for!
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
Role and responsibilities
As a Financial Analyst you are responsible for driving our business through efficient and effective financial reporting and analysis, while making use of different data sources from inside and outside the company. Your main focus is on providing insight for our business counterparts in financials through reporting and analysis as well as supporting our budgeting and forecasting processes. By doing so you support informed decision taking throughout the company. You will also support the team in the transformation of related analytical processes and tooling towards the Finance 2025 vision of ASML, that enables high quality decision making that drives business value. As part of a highly driven global team, working together with different parts of the finance organization as well as with counterparts in the business environment of ASML. You will be exposed to several senior management layers in the organization.
You are part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights & Control team. The Business Line Financial Analyst reports to Team Lead OPEX/FTE Analytics and depending on the exact position is also part of a business control staff with a focus on analytical support. He/she interacts with various departments in and outside of finance.
- Translate data through analytics into information used for decision making throughout all layers in the organization;
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to automate planning processes using best practices in the market and run projects to realize this;
- Provide proactive support and input to sector/Business Line business controllers;
- Add quality and value to information by providing solid analysis;
- Produce cost center reporting and analysis;
- Forecast for cost center reporting.
Education and experience
- Master degree, preferably in the area of Business Economics or Business Administration;
- 3+ years relevant experience in finance or accounting;
- Experienced user in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) and preferably have experience in SAP (incl. BW, SAC, BPC and BO) and Data analytics tooling (e.g. Tibco Spotfire or Tableau);
- Experience / Knowledge of (financial) data modelling as well as experience in Financial Planning cycles is an advantage.
Result oriented, team player, with excellent analytical skills and an interest in data science, critical thinking, proactive and communicative personality who can connect with all layers in a demanding and highly technology driven organization.
Other important skills are:
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding;
- Ability to influence without power;
- Committed and flexible (go the extra mile);
- Has integrity and is compliance-minded;
- Strives for continuous improvement;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with CV and Cover Letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.