You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00231453-014
Sales - Project Leader (Service Business Management) - Hsinchu
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The Sales & Customer Management (S&CM) Sector responsible for both P&L and customer satisfaction. S&CM works closely with BL Business Lines, CS Customer Support, CSCM Customer Supply Chain Management, Finance to deliver the overall ASML experience to the customer with healthy margin.
Role and responsibilities
Project Leader, upon service business requirements, take lead to align, initiate, plan, execute, close and roll out projects among cross-sector stakeholders. Projects includes ASML major customers’ spare part mgmt and related processes, including but not limited to business models related to lifetime, process change notice, new part application, part spec and catalog information, pricing parity and comparison, exchangeable and good part return policy and process.
1.to define and execute ASML business strategy and project plan, to maintain and increase spare part and optics market share of Taiwan customers, for all ASML platforms
2.to define ASML spare part and optics business strategy for Taiwan customers, with Service Business Managers and Business Lines, down to each part category and part
3.to make sales collateral of ASML spare part and optics strategy and commercial offers
4.to define and streamline spare part related process and ownership, including new part application, part change notification, part attribute and part pricing parity
5.to define and streamline spare part availability (supply chain) related metrics, dashboard and transparency
6.to drive the spare part cost mgmt, including alternative solutions with ASML Sourcing and Business Lines
7.Other projects assigned, as necessary, to address the increasing service business in DUV, EUV, MPS and Applications
Education and experience
• BS in Engineering or related field;knowledge and experience in semiconductor industry;MBA is a plus.
• > 8 year experience in customer support, service operations, supply chain and/or service business management, preferably in semiconductor equipment industry.
• > 3 year experience of spare part business mgmt and/or sales, with proven results
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Able to lead cross-sector project team, to simplify business process from end to end
• Able to quickly understand internal and external customer needs, influence without hierarchical power, to overcome obstacles in his / her cross-sector project to meet business results and timeline.
• Hands-on, attention to details, able to multi-task.
• Able to explain complex technical & operational details, in executive summary to cross-sector senior managers.
• Excellent presentation, communication skills in English, multi-cultural environment.
• Excellent Excel, Macro, Powerpoint skills.
• Self-driver, proactive initiatives for continuous improvement.
• A team player, willing to take extra step to cross process gap.
• With broader view, do the right thing for the company.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.