You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00232325-816
CS - Taiwan EUV Training Center Technical Trainer - Tainan
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
This position is within the CS sector. The CS Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at our customers’ sites and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer. Local Customer Support branches (Field Support) perform these tasks at the customers within their specific region. The training department is the crucial link between the development department and the thousands of colleagues working at customer sites worldwide and engineers in Veldhoven performing this excellent support. The training department develops and delivers technical training through 1000’s of training events yearly worldwide. Most trainees are from the CS and Manufacturing and Logistics (M and L) sectors. The training department has training facilities in Netherlands, Taiwan, Korea and USA.
Role and responsibilities
As a Technical Instructor you will be responsible for delivering high quality technical training to engineers from the CS sector and to facilitate their learning process. You will also be responsible for facilitating the introduction of issues reported from Customer Support (CS) engineers in the Field in to the training program. You will work closely with training developer (mostly located in NL and US) to continuously improve the training curriculum and materials. You will be a member of the CS Training Center Department (~80 employees worldwide). Our Training Centers operate in shifts that include weekends and nights in class and cleanrooms.
You will support the growth to maturity of our field engineers by facilitating the acquisition of critical skills at several levels (basic machine operation, major maintenance and adjustments, troubleshooting and diagnostic).
Also, within our department you work in one or more projects supporting the learning needs of our customers.
Being in touch with several departments (e.g. Manufacturing, Global Support Centre, D & E and CS-FSE) you translate customer requirements into blended learning training packages as part of training material updates and maintenance.
Education and experience
Higher Technical College or (Technical) University (B.Sc./ M.Sc.) in Science field (Electrical
Technology, Mechatronics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or Computer Science, etc.)
– Experience in training development and delivery, preferably in blended learning packages, or experience in teaching a technical subject.
– A background in field service, system maintenance and / or process engineering in the semiconductor industry is preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of delivering Technical Training with proven affinity with or expertise in education and/or didactics.
- Experience or knowledge of ASML systems is preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Fluent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Critical interviewing, coaching and communicative skills.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Consultancy skills with strong analytical skills.
- Teamwork, planning and organization skills.
- Able to work in shifts that include weekends and nights.
- Able and willing to travel.
- Have a passion for training, teaching and learning.
- Ability for analytical and abstract thinking.
- Business sense for possible new opportunities which add value to our core business.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.