You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project & Expertise Manager Financial Planning & Data Analysis
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry. We provide microchip makers with everything they need – hardware, software and services – to mass produce patterns on silicon through lithography.
Do you want to be part of progress and work in a dynamic environment? In the ASML Finance organization, Business Insights & Control is responsible for providing business insights to ensure high quality decision making through advanced data analytics. Interested? We invite you to read more on this job below and let us know if you are up for the challenge.
Role and responsibilities
As Project & Expertise Manager Financial Planning & Data Analysis, you will lead projects to drive improvements in financial planning, budgeting & forecasting through process improvements and with advanced data & analytics. You will have the opportunity to work with business, finance and IT teams in areas of ASML product development, sales, supply chain, manufacturing and customer service to unlock value of business and financial planning and to make planning more efficient and effective.
Leading and driving projects to improve financial planning capability with advanced data & analytics by:
- Engaging and collaborating with stakeholders in business and finance to understand their needs;
- Translating requirements in solutions to improve financial planning capabilities in terms of processes, data and technology;
- Coordinating the building, deployment and implementation of financial planning solutions making use of advanced data analytics;
- Managing priority setting, problem solving and stakeholder alignment in project execution;
- Executing projects in accordance with improvement roadmap;
- Driving finance transformation by building the analytics competence.
Education and experience
- Master degree, preferably in Business Administration or Finance;
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a Business Control, FP&A and/or project management environment;
- Experience with (complex) financial planning processes;
- Knowledge of BI & data analytics;
- Preferably experience with SAP (planning) applications (ECC, S/4 HANA, BW, BPC, SAC).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong communication and analytical skills, being able to influence without hierarchical power and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Pragmatic, pro-active, ‘self-propelling’ way of working and able to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to collaborate, bring people together and challenge opinions;
- Ability to guide and advise at all organizational levels to implement improvements for the finance organization;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Curious attitude and eager to solve problems;
- Affinity with new (SAP) IT developments.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Within Business Insights & Control, you will work in the Center of Improvement team focusing on financial planning, budgeting & forecasting. This team drives improvements in financial planning capability enabled by data & analytics technology. We work in close cooperation with business control, FP&A and Integrated Business Planning functions.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.