You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00231554-888
Senior Data and Process Architect
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you have a vision on how the ASML Development & Engineering (D&E) organization should be supported by data and information systems in order to efficiently run our development processes and deliver quality in our machines? Do you enjoy the challenge of understanding the business needs and translate this into defining the data architecture, workflow tooling and reports and to make our development process more effective? Do you have good analytical capabilities, and the ability to be the connecting factor between our data infrastructure teams and business process owners and users?
If so, then we can offer you an attractive position as senior data architect. A great opportunity for your professional and personal growth!
Role and responsibilities
As a Sr. Architect you will support improvement programs with a roadmap on all process supporting information improvements that are required by D&E users. You will be a key player in the content side of programs, working closely together with program managers, product owners and developers. Typical activities you will execute:
- understand the business processes and business challenges
- collect and shape requirements together with stakeholders, architects and users from the business.
- determine the proper information architecture
- work together with IT in investigating the feasibility in the IT data landscape and decomposing them into work packages that can be implemented by the data analytics and software teams.
You provide guidance to a multi-disciplinary team consisting of user experience designers, data analysts, data scientists, solution architects and software developers.
Education and experience
- MSc or PhD in Information Management, Operations Management, Computer Science or related
- Good track record with >10 years of hands-on experience in Business Process Management, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics or Data Science related roles
- Strong affinity with data sources, data structures, data analytics and reporting systems
- Demonstrated evidence of technical leadership within projects
- Experience with breaking down the challenge into work items and supervise progress
- Experience with providing guidance to (jr.) data analysts and/or software engineers
- Experience with Scrum/Agile way of working
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, being able to convince across disciplines and management layers
- Able to balance helicopter view with eye for detail and applying analytical skills on both of these levels.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and team building skills
- Self-propelling and entrepreneurial attitude
- Structured work approach, pragmatic where needed
- Thinks creative, out of the box
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
You will closely work together with colleague architects, program managers and change managers in improvement programs.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.