You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00231437-053
CS - Zone Quality Manager - Taichung
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
In Global Quality, the Customer Focus (CF) department is responsible for bringing the voice of the customer to our head-quarter, and for securing the right follow-up. To enable this, the CF department consists of a network of Zone Quality Managers (ZQM’s) located near our key customers, and a Customer Quality Care team, in charge of following up on major Quality Issues (a.o. Customer Complaints).
Role and responsibilities
•Ensure ASML continuous quality improvements match with customer expectations
•Assess zone processes and initiate improvements
•Interface with Taiwan customers on all quality aspects
•Setup and maintain customer quality dashboard:
- Align with customer on Customer Quality Indicators (CQI’s)
- Secure buy-in from ASML Headquarters in case required
- Drive CQI performance to agreed targets
•Manage customer complaints:
- Local intake & filtering
- Manage proper follow-up through GQ CF Customer Quality Care team
- Manage timely closure of complaint with customer
•Manage customer audits
- Align with customer on audit agenda
- Work with GQ Audit team on follow-up
•Drive quality improvements
- Intake, filtering, follow-up managing, and feedback communication for Failure Analysis Requests (CQN)
- Review of ‘Dead-on-Arrival’ spare parts with local CS team, drive follow-up
- Identify and drive follow-up of major quality escalations
•Assess and improve zone processes
- Assist zone management by proposing process improvements and participate in deployment of new and improved processes
- Assist zone management by initiating, driving and tracking of improvements on the execution of crucial processes
- Drive and track follow-up of actions resulting from audit findings
Education and experience
• Bachelor/Masters degree with extensive years of relevant experience
•Experience in the semiconductor business
•Experience in Professional Field Service Operations
•Experience in Quality managementaspects within a high tech business to business environment
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
•Strong customer oriented attitude and customer interfacing skills
•Able to analyze and draw conclusions from data or report information
•Good in using excel file and PowerPoint
•Strong communication and influencing skills
•Track record in process improvement/optimization
•Analytical thinking skills
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
• Willing to travel frequently within Taiwan (up to 50%) and 1-3 times per year to Head-Quarter (Veldhoven/Wilton).
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.