You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00232083-063
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the development of the ASML products. The cluster Machine Conditioning is charged with specifying, analyzing, designing and testing Fluid and Thermal sub-systems and control solutions. The group Tin Management Architecture is concerned with the temperature stability control of critical machine parts of the source, heat removal, global thermal stability of the system, and also the flow design. Goal is to provide a thermally stable machine environment therewith supporting the advancing performance and throughput specifications of our tools.
Role and responsibilities
As an integrator you will contribute to the development of products by designing, creating, testing and analyzing (sub-) systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
- Perform analyses and calculations to predict the functionality of the flow architecture or subsystem (pressure drop budgeting, flow budgeting, humidification, gas purity)
- Supports the design by analysis
- Negotiate, define, document and present the specifications of flow architecture or subsystem
- Comes up with tests and performs tests to verify the specifications
- Take care of the functional integration of the architecture or subsystem: prove, document and present its proper functioning with offline and machine tests
- Troubleshoot issues related to the architecture or subsystem, or the larger Flow & Temperature domain inside the tools
Education and experience
Education level: Technical University Masters in Applied Physics or Mechanical Engineering.
- 0-2 years relevant experience or knowledge in heat and mass transfer procedures
- Solid theoretical and experimental experience in the field of heat and mass transfer
- Familiar with product development in a concurrent designing process.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The holder of the position reports to the group leader Tin Management Architecture and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.