You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Reporting Specialist - ESG
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is a world leader in the manufacture of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers – major global semiconductor manufacturers – to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communications and information technology products. ASML is a global public listed company headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlandswith around 31,000 employees worldwide.
At ASML, we aim to make positive contributions to a digital and sustainable future with lithography products and services that enable further chip miniaturization. As a responsible organization, we want to do more to become a leader in sustainability, using our innovation strengths to get there.
Do you like to contribute to this challenge as Integrated Reporting Specialist? A job which is new in the companyand gives you the opportunity to develop this function. We are looking for a person who is enthusiastic about the challenges and opportunities that the developments in ESG and (Annual) reporting offers.
Role and responsibilities
As part of the Accounting Expert Advisory team, your main responsibilities include:
Monitor best practice and future developments in ESGreporting requirements and translate into the impact for ASML;
Advising stakeholders within ASML with the correct andconsistent interpretation of ESG reporting standards and requirements.
Support the implementation of a compliant ESG reportingframework, including robust and auditable standards to enable credibleexternal ESG reporting
- Maintenance of the sustainability reporting manual andactively propagate the reporting standards
- Prepare and manage questionnaires for global ESGindices, benchmarks and ratings
- Ensuring robust, timely and verifiable data is collected for the internal and external reporting.
- Taking ownership and ensuring the sustainability data and ESG context reporting within the Annual Report in collaboration with the ESG strategy team and theme owners all over the organization.
- Providing ESG trainings and workshops throughout theorganization;
- Assisting with the external audit regarding sustainabilitytopics;
- Encouraging continuous improvement and embeddingcompliant reporting in ASML’s processes.
Education and experience
- Master degree with completed RA (or equivalent)
- Sustainability / ESG education is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Relevant work experience in sustainability reporting ata corporate or big 4 company;
- Experience in US GAAP, IFRS and integrated reporting
- Proven track record within Sustainability Reportingframeworks and ESG indices is a plus
- Experience in implementing sustainability reportingrequirements and data reporting in a large company.
- Ability to manage projects simultaneously andcollaborate across functions.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You are informal
- a team player
- strong communication skills
- hands-on attitude.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
You will be part of the Expert Advisory team and it is our mission to be a trusted advisor that supports quality decision-making, drives risk mitigation and think in solutions. At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our ambitious business objectives are met in compliance with laws and regulations. As a business partner you will work with senior stakeholders inside and outside the Finance department.
As ASML is a fast-closing, listed company in both the US (NASDAQ) as well as in the Netherlands (AEX), compliance with SOX, US GAAP, IFRS and ESG requirements and efficient and compliant processes are crucial. This makes this position challenging, complex and very important within the Finance department.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.