You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS DUV Field Service Engineer
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The Customer Support sector is responsible for the delivery, installation, initial training of and maintenance of ASML systems at the customer site, and is responsible for the necessary transfer of knowledge to the customer. Customer Support Engineering is responsible for providing technical support to customers and service engineers within the Customer Support organization.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide first line technical support to customers, in order to achieve high performance and service level for install-based machines at customer sites.
- Analyze complex technical problems and troubleshooting on sites in cooperation with generalists and competency engineers.
- Participate in projects if needed, on variety of topics including performance, process improvement, safety and quality.
- Take responsibility for implementing required changes to daily operations.
- Transfer know-how by making presentations and giving on-the-job training as well as providing material for technical documentation and training.
- Ensure required technical and administrative documentation is completed in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- Handle customer questions, requests and assist customers in a professional manner
- Ensure proper written and oral communications occur with all stakeholders.
- Prepare and make presentations as required.
Education and experience
- Bachelor in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science.
- More than 2 year experience in a support department for high tech products.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good communication and customer interface skills
- Good technical skills, analytical skills, problem solving, and hands-on skills.
- Multitasker with the ability to work in different and difficult working environment.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, both in Korean and English
- Flexible attitude for international and domestic travel
- Open for cultural differences.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
*Location: 화성, 평택, 이천, 청주