You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Physics, Mechanical engineering
Introduction to the job
In this position you will integrate ASML products into a node solution, seamlessly operating in the customer environment. ASML is looking for a semiconductor professional with a sound experience in semiconductor processing.
The node integration and verification team designs and maintains the integration strategy for all products from the three different business lines (DUV, EUV and Applications) together with the needed interfaces to customer processing. This to enable in-house verification of the proposed solution.
Role and responsibilities
- Collect and analyze cross-product and customer process requirements and risks related to the node solution.
- Define verification methods for risks and requirements.
- Link customer requirements towards internal machine and module requirements.
- Analyze machine / test data and present in relevant context.
- Using multiple data sources, do sophisticated data analysis.
- Feedback on the activities to the relevant ASML parties (program, development, systems engineering)
Education and experience
- Master’s degree in a technical direction or bachelor’s degree with more than 10 years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
- 5 to 10 years of working experience, preferable in semiconductor industry with good understanding of ASML products (Scanner and Applications); or experience in integration, application and/or customer support within ASML or any other equipment vendor for the semiconductor industry.
- Process integration knowledge (ideally as a process integration module owner in a semiconductor fab. Semiconductor fab experience with etch, deposition, and/or lithography process..
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Acts as technical leader by managing a large number of technical uncertainties.
- Defines, plans and prioritizes tasks and follows up on results in complex situations.
- Has experience with design of experiments.
- Acts as a representative for the organization.
- Specialized in one of the following competences with interest in all: Overlay, Focus, Imaging.
Leadership and behavioral competences:
- Feels responsible to take initiative in complex situations.
- Explains / presents technical matters to people with different skills and backgrounds.
- Demonstrates clear communication to own project team and ASML stakeholders.
- Is able to interface, motivate and convince without formal authority.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.