You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
21 days ago - J-00233350-752
CS Service Coordinator
In a nutshell
Chandler - AZ, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The ASML CS Service Coordinator is a detail-oriented individual with the ability to multi-task in order to meet both internal and external commitments. They are responsible for administering the behind the scenes processes of ASMLs complex Service organization. The Service Coordinator role is instrumental in ensuring that the sites operation runs smoothly.
Role and responsibilities
- Create, maintain and complete service orders while supporting the Service Engineers with processing errors and issues solving.
- Collect raw data and prepare analysis reports for open service orders, labor hours booking, parts usage, etc.
- Assist CS manager and Account manager on quotations/margin calculation/approval process of spare parts/billable part/labor sales and Maintain CS sales related documents for quotation, booking and filing.
- Follow and continuously improve internal process to support CS operation smoothly.
- Close communication with our customers, finance and logistics on invoicing, goods delivery and AR collection.
- Monitor and manage the office’s purchase order and purchase requisition processes.
- Provide support for local and Global projects as needed.
- Support the US Project with various functions as a Subject Matter expert, Product Owner, Site Champion and Implementation lead.
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Customer service minded and a drive for support & continuous improvement.
- Self-assured, capable of influence people at all levels.
- Ambitious with a proactive self-starting attitude.
- Team worker, good social skills, customer-oriented.
- Demonstrated strength in multi-tasking and prioritizing work with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, organizational and written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.