You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00233425-118
Product Configuration Expert
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
We are looking for a Product Configuration Expert to secure quality and timely release of ASML wide commercial products and service & warranty configurations information, during the Product Generation Process (PGP), from Commercial product kick off (Introduce Product to Market) till end of life.
Role and responsibilities
The global Product Configuration Expert (PCE) reports to the Team Lead Product Configuration Experts. This team is part of the Configuration Definition Execution Group within the D&E Configuration Management Organization.
- Secure quality and timely release of ASML wide commercial products and service & warranty configurations information;
- Analyze, improve and validate completeness and consistency of commercial hardware and software change requests for systems and system enhancements;
- Design and implement agreed upon requests in configurator, documenting changes and initiate follow up actions with related stakeholders;
- Release commercial product configurator for Demand Identification and Order Capturing processes and Order Fulfillment processes;
- Analyze and sign off Engineering Changes (ECs), document Software design documents related to commercial products and customer choices;
- Define and maintain basic principles of the configurator design;
- Check upon consistency and completeness of sales configurator and related master data in ERP system
- Align stakeholders’ requirements related to commercial product configurations and system enhancements
- Contact stakeholders if commercial requests touch their areas of responsibility, giving advice and acting as an interface between stakeholder and requester to come to a final implementation request;
- Perform checks on commercial information used in the SAP commercial configurators and pricelists and drive stakeholders to take appropriate action;
- Participate in Key Decision meetings and communicating with product management and other stakeholders on e.g. release of a commercial product or End-Of-Life decisions
- Participate as Data subject matter expert in cross-departmental projects, as well as cross-departmental business process improvements (e.g. UF Health check, Options CCB)
- Apply commercial configuration expert knowledge on products, SAP (technical and commercial) and operational processes in the area of commercial products and service configurators throughout the whole product life cycle.
Education and experience
- BSc+ or MSc with a technical or business background, or similar experience
- 5-10 years of practicalhands on experience in internationally high end product company
SAP variant configuration(basic programming)
- Understanding of productconfiguration framework
- Be able to acquire in-depthASML product knowledge in short time
- Basic Supply Chainmanagement or configuration management
- Knowledge of Bill ofmaterials and material master
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Self-assured, capable ofconvincing people, also at higher management levels
- Excellent interpersonalskills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and indifferent departmental and geographical cultures; at various hierarchicallevels
- Strong analytic capabilityand a pro-active initiating attitude
- Change- managementcompetencies
- Drive to get results inplace
- Strong communicator inEnglish
- Ability to plan and setpriorities
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.