You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS Field Application YieldStar Competency Engineer
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
As semiconductors become smaller, process control becomes more difficult therefore accurate metrology are getting more required to accurately control scanner from process variation. Field Application YieldStar Competence is the team provides application solution to customer to support YieldStar optical metrology system to read out most accurate overlay and focus on the wafer to control and improve yield of productions.
Role and responsibilities
- Logically define problems forcustomer and provide technical solution based on knowledge ofoptics/physics and process of semiconductor manufacturing
- Understand customer needs andproactively support and deliver technical solution to customers andmaximize utilization of YieldStar metrology
- Set and drive priorities basedon impact of ASML solution on customer way of working
- Reflect the customer's voice inthe escalations and ASML business with various stakeholders
- Define new and advancedapplications and provide input for future improvements to ASML products.
Education and experience
- Majored in Electronics,Mechatronics, Control & Measurement, Semiconductor, Physics, MaterialScience, Optics, Nano Science, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Master or Ph.D degree is preferred.
- More than 2 years insemiconductor industry experience is preferred
- Understand generalsemiconductor process and optics
- Understand general metrologyand scanner relation
- Tool handling(Matlab, Python,MS office....)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong ownership, proactive,self-driven and flexible in working hours and/or work environments
- Makes constructive pro-activecontributions to the group. Acknowledges others input.
- Communicates with sensitivitytoward differences in cultural norms and expectations
- Facilitates effective teamand/or customer collaboration
- Fluent written and verbalEnglish skill
- Continuous improvement mindset,logical thinking
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Working Location : Hwasung, Icheon
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
* 타 포지션과 중복지원불가