You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00233402-678
Manufacturing - EUV collector Production Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
- In order to meet the requirements of light source quality and machine throughput for semiconductor EUV advanced process, ASML EUV machine needs to replace CO2 light source collector regularly to maintain the light source quality and machine throughput
- In order to effectively reduce customer production cost, ASML sets EUV CO2 collector cleaning workcenter for collector cleaning
- The workcenter will be set up close to EUV machine customers(Netherlands/Taiwan/Korea/US)
- The first EUV CO2 collector cleaning workcenter has been set up in Veldhoven and now is in pilot
- The workcenter in Linkou factory planned to be set up in Mar-2019
Role and responsibilities
Ensure EUV CO2 collector cleaning output from Linkou factory meeting the quality specifications and delivery
- Drives the solution of a technical issue blocking the production progress and improves related documentation/ process descriptions/ manuals To be completed
- Validate engineering changes (End Of Life, upgrade, etc...) affecting production to ensure cycle time and quality of products
- Initiate projects to improve production efficiency/identifying ways to reduce cycle time/improving tooling for quality and efficiency) & cost efficiency
- Maintain production tooling/equipment and handle and resolve theproduction issues and problems
Education and experience
Science / Engineering bachelor/master degree
Assembler : None is acceptable
PE : 3~5 years production engineering experience
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Is able to initiate and drive new procedures changes and/or projects
- Is able to think and act within general policies across department levels
- Shows responsibility for the results in his part of the competence or process
- Is able to use developed skills and technical concepts to find optimal solutions for specific problems in an innovative and creative way
- Is able to prevent technical disturbances from repeating by implementing learning from previous issues
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
New organization/position due to new business requirement and setup in ASML
Language : Good in English
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.