You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00233262-853
Process Changes Release Coordinator
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Physics
Introduction to the job
If you enjoy system level thinking and want to influence the industrialization maturity of our systems by enabling the adherence of sequence implementation and validation including releases to our customers then the “Process Changes Release Coordinator ” could be your next job. If you are looking for a starting function in ASML being part of the complex Industrialization environment and want to invest in learning this job this can be a very good fit.
Role and responsibilities
We create, validate and release the manufacturing- and service sequences for EUV systems.
We design, verify and release these sequences with the lowest possible cycle- and repair times at the highest predictability, in order to secure system availability- and factory cycle time specifications.
In your job as Process Changes Release Coordinator you will align sequence changes via the Change Control progress with all stakeholders before implementing and releasing the sequences in our ASML-wide used sequence tooling (ARE / GEAR). Implementation via Branching and Merging will be you starting task in this role to get familiar with the Sequence Tooling Landscape
Next to that you and your team will also build a basic understanding of the ARE / GEAR competence and tool to support the Sequence Integrators for delivering the sequences. By doing this you will created a good baseline to start working in multiple roles in our department.
As a Process Changes Release Coordinator you will play an important role in the change control of sequences, the implementation of sequences in ARE / GEAR. You are also controlling the adherence and feedback loop on the process towards all stakeholders. This to ensure proper and on-time release of sequences towards the stakeholders (D&E/CS/EF).
Sequence Tool related:
- Ensure implementation of sequences according to high level sequence design (SDS).
- Responsible for implementingsystem level and complex dependencies.
- Responsible for implementingproduct dependencies on functional cluster level.
- Responsible for branching andmerging changes into the tool archive
- Identify and initiateopportunities for process improvements and define tooling requirements.
- Support industrializationcompleteness reporting.
Change Control related:
- Control sequence changes toensure quality through CCB and Release Gate.
- Release the manufacturing- andservice sequences to our internal customers.
- Analyze/support system levelsequence and integration related cross-sector issues.
- Analyze/implement sequencefeedback.
- Manage stakeholders by settingthe necessary communication manners (meetings, guidelines, rules, reportsetc.) to align deliveries, quality and minimize escalations.
- System level support for complexupgrades and service actions.
- Contact person for the CS localoffices.
- Provide key user training.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master in technical engineering with experience or background in integration of complex equipment.
- We are looking for professionals with ambition to work in a complex environment and further grow in our organization.
- Typically you will have 0-3 years of relevant working experience, either in industrialization engineering, sequence engineering and/or comparable positions within D&E.
- Preferably you have affinity with system integration and/or configuration management.
- Organizational talent, experience with stakeholder management.
- Able to communicate on different levels.
- Experience with new product introductions within Factory and/or Field.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytical and capable of system level thinking
- Able to organize, plan, prioritize and report
- Good communicative skills
- Persuasive towards stakeholders
- Able to use a pragmatic approach
- Proactive attitude
- Accurate in writing/documentation
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The EUV DE (Development & Engineering) SID (System Industrialization department) is responsible for driving the design and actual performance of Cycle Time, Availability and Mean-Time-to-Repair to meet customer expectations at reduced manufacturing, service and upgrade cost for ASML. We own the design and integration of system sequences to enable early and shared learning for manufacturing, service and upgrade of EUV systems.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.