You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00230881-660
CS Configuration Management Expert
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance of ASML systems on customer locations and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process. The nature and business model of ASML drives early releases of new products (technology) to our customers, with comes with a number of natural challenges. One of those challenging areas is configuration management.
ASMLis on the journey to strengthen Configuration Managementand you will play important part in this journey. Correctness and Completeness of Configuration as Maintainedis of paramount importance to configuration management maturation in ASML.
CS is driving Configuration Management improvement program to strengthen Configuration registration and configuration control, delivering efficiency and effectiveness benefits to both CS operations and upstream processes.
You will play pivotal role in supporting CS executors with expertise of configuration registration and control standards , ensuring the questions, issues and challenges are captured and transformed in structured training and / or improvement proposals. Those proposals may be applicable to current systems landscape or translated into requirements towards future systems and processlandscape
You will be part of Service Baseline Development department within the Customer Services Organization.
Our missionis to make Service Operations future prove by thinking ahead and by shaping service capabilities to enable business strategy. We are expertise center for Service that designs capabilities needed to run service business now and in the future.
Role and responsibilities
Main responsibilities that you can expect:
- Capture and document current knowledge and expertise to secure continuity of support towards the CS roles involved in configuration management
- Gather, assess and channel Configuration as Maintained issues , ensuring IT fixes and/ or Knowledge delta communications
- Support with knowledge creation of Configuration registration and control trainings
- Represent CS in structural improvements and new capabilities projects ( Serial number definition, introduction of Alternates and Equivalents, Configuration Status Accounting )
- Maintain strong management and end-users engagement;
- involve end-users in validation of solutions and prioritization of issues
- Participate in CAM improvements roll-out strategy creation
Education and experience
Bachelor or Master's degree in industrial engineering, or related.
- Proven experience with Configuration Management of highly complex Assets
- Proven experience with maintenance engineering in a high tech organization with a large number of ( design) changes;
- Knowledge of customer support processes in High-tech or comparable industry
- Experience with capturing and structuring knowledge areas with a lot of details, and processing those detailed in a structured transferrable information.
- Experience with ( IT) systems supporting Configuration status accounting ( specifically SAP suite)
- Experience with processes supporting Configuration management, such as part instance classification ( serial number classification)
- CMII certification or knowledge
- Experience with architecture modeling languages ( i.e ArchiMate ) preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Quickly build trust, connect to all stakeholders and management levels and cope with a large number of stakeholders;
- Ability to challenge the status-quo and take people along in changes
- Self-starter – we don’t expect you to know everything, but you need to be able to teach yourself anything;
- Never satisfied with ‘good enough’ but is able to deliver when ‘good enough’ is acceptable;
- Organized and is energized from bringing clarity and control to ambiguous and chaotic situations;
- Can easily switch between conceptual and operational activities; between details and abstractions
- Effective communicator in English (both oral and written);
- Willing to occasionally travel
The focus will shift form run the business to change the business over time
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
You will be a part ofa team of Domain architects, Specialists and Experts; your will be allocated to programs and projects delivering business transformation.
You will communicate on multiple levels of organization
Product Architecture will not be part of this position responsibilities
Please apply with an updated CV and motivation letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.