You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00233993-580
CS - MPS Customer Support Engineer - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
• As 1st customer contact window to provide service.
- Be able to take duty scheme (Once every six weeks) to support contract customer sustaining.
- Clear understand request from customer, deliver information back for discussion then provide essential support to customer.
- Be able to interface with customer and maintain good relationship between ASML and customer.
Role and responsibilities
• Service Lithography machine(high tech.)
- Lens swap
- Application advise
• Travel (Mainly in Asia, WW travel while needed)
- Support oversea projects while needed.
- Provide oversea customer service to while needed.
• Technical issue handling
- Issue update, escalate if needed. analysis, approach, provide solution and perform actions.
- Issue handover and routing.
[Handover problem or problem aspects to others (2nd / 3rd line support), document and package all data relevant for problem resolution (e.g. pass-downs, work orders, field service reports, system problem reports, technical reports), ensure problem ownership is clear, ensure follow-up]
• Week end duty (on-site customer) to support contract activities, project or assignment while needed
Education and experience
3-7 yrs / Bachelor
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.