You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00231161-979
Procurement - Account Manager Precision Mechanics - Linkou
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you up to the challenge of joining our strategic sourcing team which operates in a highly complex, dynamic business environment?
Role and responsibilities
To drive and execute supplier development as well as the commercial relationships with suppliers within a cluster of strategic suppliers.
- Co-develop vision and targets of supplier landscape by pursuing critical technology roadmap and product roadmap in collaboration with category manager taking into account regional needs
-Negotiate (NPI-) contracts and represent SS&P in complex internal projects
- Manage day-to-day contact with strategic suppliers (including owning agenda of interactions) and track all communication for full transparency
- Prepare and oversee supplier negotiations including tactics, spend base analysis, script, dry-run and orchestrating stakeholders involved as well as all contract details
- Track and formalize (long-term) supplier performance by executing Supplier Profile QLTC (risk) reviews, identifying gaps, initiating improvement opportunities, developing mitigation measures, comparing QLTC peer to peer and executing CoG roadmap
Formal decision making
- Flag QLT and resolve (C/S) escalations with other sectors in time with category manager
- Head ERM, ORM and other review meetings for account team
- Arrange representation and prepare in SPFT, SSC and SPB meetings for relevant account portfolio
Education and experience
Graduate degree in physics, engineering or other technical field preferred
Minimally 7 ~ 10 years' work experience, ideally in strategic procurement in a technology intensive industry
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Ability to identify and structure issues independently
Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
Strong vision of supplier landscape and technology roadmap
Strong supplier relationship skills; continuously, but constructively, demanding of suppliers performance
Able to get buy-in and commitment from both internal and external stakeholder
Willingness to “constructively dissent” and challenge management thinking on key purchasing issues
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.