You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00234072-994
Electronics Architect EUV Wafer Positioning
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electronic / electrical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Role and responsibilities
Define, realize, manage and maintain various electronics concepts and products, such as sensors, (programmable) printed circuited board assemblies, cabling, connection panels, communication links and electronics racks, for existing and new ASML products.
The Architect Electronics NXE Wafer Stage is responsible for the following:
- Define, document and maintain specifications of the electrical architecture for the Wafer stage module of the EUV scanner.
- Define, document and maintain specifications of the MMDC design and the HSI (Hardware-Software interface).
- Act as the EDEV representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from the software, mechanics and mechatronics department.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Guarantee design quality and compliance by knowledge, experience and reviewing.
- Maintain the EDEV roadmap for the Wafer stage and contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap.
- Act as a technical coach for other team members.
- Contribute to analysis and solutions of field and reliability issues.
Education and experience
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience in system design for state-of-the-art multidisciplinary systems and multiple years of experience as an electronics designer.
- Knowledge of- and experience with: definition and realization of sensor & measurement systems.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of software, optics and mechatronics.
- Knowledge on standards for EMC and electrical safety (International (IEC) standards, US standards (NFPA, UL)).
- Experience with High voltage designs and design of electronics in vacuum.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated, team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Show initiative, responsibility and take ownership.
- Pro-active, high drive attitude.
- Leadership: ability to give technical direction in a team of designers.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate and problem-solving;
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Personal authority.
- Affinity with physics, mechanics and / or mechatronics is a pre.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written (preferably also of the Dutch language).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio.
Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.