You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00234046-093
Operations Process Engineer
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Physics
Introduction to the job
Are you the enthusiastic technical engineer who understands what needs to be delivered to the sectors to industrialize the DUV systems in an efficient and effective way? Would you like to aim for operational excellence and enable our internal customers to effectively and efficiently execute their work in the factory and field? Can you use your organizational, analysis andcommunication skills to steer the system availability, optimal build sequence, manufacturing- install- and upgrade-cycle time and operational costs improvements? Are you really passionate about industrialization challenges? Then the role of Operations Process Engineer is just for you!
Role and responsibilities
As an Operations Process Engineer you:
- Have intensive contact with the internal customers Manufacturing and Customer Support, to understand their needs and align on status of the Cycle time performance
- Interface with other stakeholders in Development and Engineering to steer Cycle time and Availability performance
- Report on regular base about status of the Industrialization performance and deliverables
- Identify actions to be taken based on reports and risk estimations
- Analyze and support system level issues
- Organize meetings with stakeholders to steer the readiness and performance of Industrialization to prepare for key decisions in the ASML product generation process
- Identify and initiate opportunities for process and tooling improvements
Education and experience
- Technical Bachelor of Science or Master of Science (e.g. Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial engineering).
- Experience in or affinity with the machine industry
- Experience in semiconductor equipment development (strong plus)
- Experience in production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (excel)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Organization, flexibility and capability to communicate on all levels
- Able to manage a wide variety of stakeholders and to influence without power
- Team player who can also act independently with high degree of autonomy
- Pro-active mind set, entrepreneur
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Development & Engineering System Industrialization DUV department is a new and relatively small department. With a healthy balance of male and female colleagues and more than 10 nationalities, we are an enthusiastic and very diverse department. You will be working in a technical environment, but we value a good atmosphere and have the care and attention to people central.
We are organized in 3 groups: Industrialization Performance; Industrialization Sequence Engineering; Industrialization Upgrades and Automation. We act as the interface between the development teams on one side and Customer support and Factory on the other side.
The department strategy is: To drive for industrialization design & Integral solutions for availability, cycle time, sequence (automation) and upgrades in the D&E programs. Define cross competence standards & guidelines. Provide and drive the industrialization competence roadmap and contribute to the improved enterprise architecture, work-preparation archive and change control.
When applying, please attach your CV and a cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.