You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Principal Applications Scientist
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job- Understand various patterning methods to fabricate future memory devices through modeling studies, and interactions with key customers and industry experts
- Understand lithography and patterning limits of future memory devices including 3D memory devices
Role and responsibilities- Customer Interactions: Responsible for interactions with memory customers evaluating lithography capabilities and optimizations for the future memory technology nodes;
- Patterning performance evaluation: Responsible for evaluating various patterning methods to fabricate critical memory layers, then translate to lithography performance requirements, such as EPE and OPO
- Memory device roadmap support: Responsible for supporting ASML’s memory device roadmaps updates together with TDC memory team through customer communications and patterning capability analyses against device requirements.
Education and experience
- Requires a Master’s Degree in Science or Engineering. Ph. D preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the industry at litho R&D departments
- Good knowledge on Lithography technologies from wafer process to OPC
- Knowledge on process integration and device physics would be preferred
- Fluent on imaging simulations: Hyperlith or equivalent tools
- OPC tool use : Capable of OPC, LMC and DRO of Tachyon or equivalent
- Data analysis : Matlab, Python
- Layout handling capability would be preferred
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.