You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00234165-040
Senior Project Manager - Finance and IT Transformation
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment and the technology/market leader in the semiconductor lithography filed. By helping to make chips cheaper and more powerful, we help to make semiconductor technology more attractive for a larger range of products and services. ASML is a global public listed company with around 28,000 employees worldwide. Keep attracting and retaining talent is crucial to maintain our fast pace of innovation and essential to our long-term success as a company.
Role and responsibilities
In this role, you have the opportunity to give direction and to lead a multidisciplinary team of project managers to support the transformation of ASML Finance to best-in-class. You manage key strategic projects start to finish, including initial scoping, planning and business case creation, managing the triple constraint, and monitoring / reporting progress. You will engage various stakeholders, act as a sparring partner, and provide constructive challenge where needed. You will have a leading role in ensuring maximum value is realized by translating priorities into objectives and key results and monitoring benefits obtained in projects.
You will be part of the central Finance Transformation Office responsible for enabling the successful delivery of the Finance & IT Transformation (FIT2025). You will report to the Head of Transformation, and work in close collaboration with other change experts, project and portfolio managers, and Finance team members.
- Initiate new projects including defining scope,objectives, resource requirements, and creating business case and projectone-pagers
- Develop a detailed project plan and work with the customer and management to gain commitment, ensuring requirements and deliverables are within the constraints of financial compliance
- Identify project risks and create and implement risk mitigation plans
- Monitor progress and quality of work through use of various reporting and dashboards to track KPIs and progress against the triple constraint. Work with stakeholders to take corrective actions as needed
- Engage with various stakeholders and management by presenting in portfolio boards and senior management meetings, and through informal communication methods to gain buy in and trust. Act as a sparring partner and provide constructive challenge where needed
- Team up with various Finance and project teams tounderstand and manage dependencies across the portfolio of changeinitiatives
- Support the overall finance strategy by translatingpriorities into objectives and key results and monitoring benefitsobtained in projects
- Lead the acceptance and the transfer of deliverables to the customer
- Evaluate lessons learned and deploy agreed process improvements
- Lead the Finance project management community by coaching junior project leaders to improve their skills and reach better outcomes
Education and experience
- Science/technology/finance/business background a plus
- Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
We are looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years’ experience in project or group management;
- A strong project management/ strategy background forprojects in the Finance domain;
- Experience or qualifications in Finance will be givenpreferred.
- PMI/PMP certified;
- Experience with leading multidisciplinary teams, strongnegotiation and people skills;
- Experience with Agile / Scrum and Safe methodology isappreciated but not mandatory;
- Affinity with innovative development projects and comforttranslating relatively vague requirements to well-defined project withcommitted partners
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly organized, capable to drive complex issues to simple and pragmatic solutions
- You are ambitious, energetic and can link strategy to implementation projects and continuous monitoring of deliverables
- Team player, passion to organize a team and help teammembers to grow and develop. inspires/motivates teams and individuals toengage in the organizational changes and be to persistent
- Has cross sectoral focus, creates links and involvesothers (departments, stakeholders)
- Problem analysis: analyze problems so that decisiontaking becomes possible
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships ondifferent levels in the organization
- Influencing without formal authority, sense fortactical and political relations on both strategic and operational level
- Trustworthy and acts with integrity
- Creative and proactive
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.