You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00234150-158
Global Cost Analyst - Logistics (Transportation)
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
As a Global Freight Cost Analyst you are responsible to ensure that the right information is available for ASML to successfully manage its freight costs in a high demanding, fast moving and dynamic environment. Together with the Global Freight Cost Controller you are responsible analyze, report and forecast cost, including subsequent investigation of cost drivers to steer and deliver the required outcome.
Role and responsibilities
- Global freight cost control:
- Support and enhance the current cost control framework.
Prepare and improve the monthly cost reporting
Prepare and improve the monthly full year estimate
Prepare and improve the monthly KPI reporting
Analyze cost drivers and create overviews with attention areas
Ensures accounting/reporting for transportation is in line with the actuals
Outlier analysis bookings
- Support in the development of the global freight reporting structure
- Work in coordination with the freight infra intake process to secure the freight cost ambitions.
- Actively participate on the carrier financial integration. (Vendor, GL and Cost Center determination)
DWR Cost allocation. For the R4Ruse. Call to Cash.
- Global freight support on the budgeting process.
- Freight invoice process improvements:
- Work together with the supplier managers and finance to improve the end-to-end payment process for freight invoices
- Further roll out the of our transport management system together with the Freight Operations
Education and experience
- Bachelor in Finance, Accounting or Business administration;
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in entry roles within finance;
- Intermediate to advance competencies in MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of logistics management systems (ERP), their set-up and application, SAP ECC and Transportation management system.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Financial/Business control acumen;
- Affinity with IT/Software packages;
- Accurate with a great attention to detail;
- Process focused;
- Committed, Decisive, Flexible, Ownership, Common sense, Result driven;
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
A flawless distribution network is key for a smooth supply chain. Fastand flexible transportation networks, differentiated warehousing solutionsand complex value-added services are some characteristics of our landscape.Different requirements towards our supply-chain due to development of oursystems, the number of upgrades of systems on customer sites and the need fordifferentiated service level agreements drive the need for a flexible 3PLnetwork. Hence the Infrastructure team is responsible to manage and developthe supply chain/ distribution infrastructure in line with businessrequirements and against aligned norms. Focused on the rapid developments ateam of highly educated professionals drives the supply chain infrastructurebased on market intelligence, innovations, business needs, 3PL performanceand process analytics.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.