You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00234042-220
Project lead Virtual Integration - System Integration
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Physics
Introduction to the job
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. We can only do so by using the real strength of ASML, the employee. We are proud of who we are, of our achievements, how we accomplish these achievements.
Role and responsibilities
The Project lead Virtual Integration (PL VI) is responsible for managing the triple constraints for releasing the Virtual Prototyping process. Main task is to define and manage the critical path of key project deliverables, while balancing the triple constraints of schedule, resources and costs. This includes but is not limited to creating and tracking schedules, performance targets, resource plans, and general planning activities for integration engineering deliverables.
Throughout the process, the PL VI is responsible for ensuring that the proper definitions are done according the non-PGP (non-Product generation Process) processes and all related elements are known and adhered to across the engineering team, as well as assessing risk and mitigation strategies, highlighting issues and managing their solutions, and coordinating the various development activities to ensure intermediate cross-program communication.
Buildup and extend the Virtual Integration (VI) competence within SI Project Management and share this expertise.
- Own and communicate the release strategy for embedding the Virtual Prototyping and the VI process with team and roll up to the overall SI-02 roadmap
- Maintain the scoping of your project (Up to date scoping document, VI introduction roadmap and realistic plan) aligned with the project steering committee
- Plan, develop, coordinate and organize the project team in order to reduce virtual system integration related risks as efficiently as possible
- Manage stakeholders by setting the necessary communication manners (meetings, guidelines, rules, reports etc.) to assure alignment and progress
- Own the project plan, plan work over prototype systems, manage deliverables from supplying parties / projects via plans and the integration plan
- Define and steer the virtual reviewing process and corresponding issue handling WOW and manage issue meeting
- Report the project status, planning and scope changes via dashboards and report to line organization, program and D&E organization.
Education and experience
- Academic or bachelor level in an engineering or technical study, preferably computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial (design) engineering or other comparable directions.
- >5 years of experience in leading a project team on virtual environment
- Highly experienced with change management within a development organization
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong communicator in English.
- Conceptual thinking and translating results to several levels in the organization
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also at higher management levels via excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures; at various hierarchical levels
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude.
- Change management competencies.
- Ability to plan, set priorities and deliver
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The EUV System Integration Department within the D&E organization integrates the changes on system level. Clarity on project progress is key. Clarity on Virtual release and integration processes will become more and more essential in ASML product release. Creating the VI processes in System Integration is an enabler in creating upstream release processes we need to verify the growing amount of System Configurations at increasing time to market.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.