You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Computer science & software engineering
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering, Other job categories
Are you the servant Scrum Master who is eager to learn and apply agile principles to expand ASML’s fast growing business within our IT or Development & Engineering department?
ASML provides chipmakers with hardware, software and services to mass produce patterns on silicon, helping to build the electronic devices that keep us informed, entertained and connected. Watch the video to learn more about ASML: ASML IN 1 MINUTE
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with different colleagues. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
As a Scrum Master within ASML, you will drive execution of team deliverables. Furthermore, you develop the team and coach team members in their professional development.
There are multiple opportunities for junior, medior and senior candidates.
Role and Responsibilities
You are inspired by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context. You’re passionate about driving a team to perform at its maximum potential via continuous improvement, including coaching people in their personal development. Our teams are highly autonomous and technically skilled, whereby it is up to you to help exploiting the individual strengths.
Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are crucial. You will work towards meeting and exceeding expectations and you are flexible. You are willing to embrace the opportunity to improve. To achieve your goals, you initiate meetings to analyze issues and to support, steer, and plan solutions.
Education and Experience
- A masters or bachelor’s degree;
- Agile and SAFe certifications;
- Preferably a technical background
Min. 2 year relevant Scrum Master experience
- Junior: 2 - 4 years’ experience guiding a team;
- Medior: 4 – 7 years’ of experience guiding one or more teams;
- Senior: Experience driving and facilitating agile transformations
Within ASML (IT/ Development & Engineering departments) there are several Scrum Master vacancies open:
- IT Product & Technology Solution Delivery: supports mechanical, optical, electrical and software engineering, and bridges ASML with the customers through Customer Support in the field.
- Enterprise IT Solution Delivery: delivers application solutions that support ASML-wide non-product related business capabilities.
- Core IT: provides IT support services, including generic IT infrastructure services like laptops and desktops, telecom services, networks and datacenters.
- IT general functions: provides pro-active direction on the overall IT solution landscape; safeguards the quality and continuous improvement of IT business processes.
- Applications: develops, integrates, and qualifies functional modules and applications, and provides technical consulting by designing and implementing integral solutions for products developed by ASML.
- Metrology: corrects imperfections that are made by hardware through software.
- Software: delivers reliable and innovative software solutions, with a state-of-the-art software development environment that fits for the business purpose.
Interested? Apply for Scrum Master within ASML!
Your application will be treated as an open application, after which, if there is a match, your profile will be linked to a suitable and challenging position. If you have a specific preference for a department, please indicate this in your motivation letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
Diversity & Inclusivity
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system. If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply.