You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
13 days ago - J-00234393-332
Designer Process Sensors Mechanics
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Do you get energy from rolling out new mechanical design processes? Do you have the coaching skills to help our mechanical designers doing a better job? Are you eager to take responsibility of machine structures and carrying out the Mechanical Development Way of Working to and with the mechanical experts? Do you have interest in being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family? Are you in for developing yourpersonal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive? If so, then the job of Designer Process at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
The group Sensors Mechanics (~ 35 FTE) is looking for an engineer with an ambition to act as a Designer Process to support the teams in this group working on the development of very stable and well-defined opto-mechanical modules, like the Level Sensor, Light Sources, interferometer systems (SPM) and image sensors. These sensors are responsible for the accurate positioning of the wafer with respect to the image to be patterned. The teams are under high pressure and you can make a difference by supporting them and our processes.
Role and responsibilities
As a Mechanical Designer Process, you manage the configuration of functional modules, supporting and advising the team members on engineering as well as configuration management processes and way of working. Next to this operational role, you use this knowledge to develop and cooperate in initiatives for process improvements and carrying out Way of Working competence guidelines.
The Mechanical Designer Process is responsible for the following:
- Supporting and advising engineers on way of working and processes for parts and tools.
- Supporting and advising engineers in the definition of parts, tools and manufacturing sequence.
- Reviewing changes on BoM, TPD, general standards, release Way-of-Working rules and implementation.
- Contributor in process improvement programs/projects on behalf of your department.
- Key user in the area of Engineering processes and Configuration Management.
- Drive identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in team/group/department.
- Clear communication of status and results.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Multiple years of relevant working experience in bothproduction and development environments.
- Preferably experience in ASML mechanical engineeringWay of Working.
- Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management (CMII).
- Experience with managing configuration changes.
- NX and TC experience is a must.
- Experience in managing complex processes in a complextechnical multi-disciplinary environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social,coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multiculturalsetting.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on achallenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive her/his own development.
- Fluent in English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter and your (design) portfolio when applying.
After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together.
Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.