You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Introduction to the job
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 23, 2022.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The holder of this position will be responsible for the planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with minimum stock and work-in-process.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
Material On Time and in Full to meet Production.
- Understand and maintain Material-Master data and other settings and take action in case of discrepancies. Maintain proper MRP and Financial control of the orders: MRP-integrity.
Order preparation and control:
- Plan production orders for Manufacturing, taking into account all products, available resources (material and capacity), and the various demand-sources. Open, maintain and control production orders. Support the progress in production and coordinate the realization to the Master Production Schedule.
Analysis and optimization:
- Ensure optimal tuning of production activities and material flows, such that minimum stock and WIP result and critical situations can be dealt with effectively. Flexibility and initiative with active input to continuous improvement processes.
Product Generation Process and Release for Volume:
- Support the Product Generation Process Plan, maintain and control the logistic progress of new products.
Reporting and communication:
- Anticipate problems and proactively communicate across various departments to solution. Report on production progress, delays and causes. Initiate actions to correct deviations from planning, taking the necessary escalation steps.
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience.
- Logistics/supply chain management preferred.
- 1-2 years relevant and proven experience in logistics/supply chain management.
- Has good knowledge of/experience with Logistics processes, Supply chain and flows within scope of department, Planning systems (e.g. MRP).
- Experience in planning, logistics processes and quality in a high-tech, low-volume environment.
- Experience in driving material planning.
- Experience with planning (ERP) systems, preferably SAP.
- Experience in complex work environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with supply chain processes in production environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude, drive to continuously seek for improvements.
- Strong time and priority management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to initiate, influence and steer without formal authority.
- Can do mentality, positive critical.
- Flexible, result driven and committed, ability to deal with resistance and organizational changes.
- Relationship builder (internal and external).
- Stress Resistant.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.