You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Material Planning Group Lead - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 23, 2022.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The owner of this position will lead a clearly defined unit: manage people and development, develop and implement policies, year plan and practices, contribute to the development of strategy. Management in line with corporate guidelines in order to ensure the realization of (strategic) objectives of the assigned unit.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Please Note: This position is located In Wilton, CT
Role and responsibilities
- Is responsible for operational team results and contributes to structural improvements through project initiatives.
- Participates in cross sector improvement projects.
- Supervises work of ≥10 subordinates
- Coaches (planning) competencies within team.
- Sets priorities of activities of the entire team.
- Interfaces and builds relations with a limited number of suppliers.
- Gives input for or drafts year plan and budget for own team, and realizes execution. Time horizon typically is three to six months.
- Explains and convinces internal and external parties about chosen solutions based on content-driven argument.
- Evaluates (work) processes for own functional discipline and initiates and implements process improvements.
- Coordinates activities that require at least advanced vocational, working and thinking level (more experienced bachelors).
- Manages demand & supply.
- Prepares stocking strategy and new product introduction in customer & supplier supply chains.
- Manages cross sector escalations.
- Needs to understand Supply Chain Management/Planning Systems on high level to manage material availability risks for factory and customers.
- Needs to understand and interpret factory and customer demand.
Education and experience
- Bachelors degree required.Or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years hands on knowledge and/or experience with Logistic processes and procedures.
- Minimum 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Knowledge and/or experience with SAP
- Insight in processes of relevant departments
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.