You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Product Manager - PWE
Sales & marketing
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Sales & marketing
Computer science & software engineering, Electrical engineering, Optical engineering
Introduction to the job
As a Product Manager for ASML’s Process Window Enhancement team, you will develop and own the product definition, market strategy and roadmap, to strengthen our leadership in computational lithography and deliver Lithography-Driven Design and Manufacturing solutions to our customers.
Role and responsibilities
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic marketing plan and product roadmaps to help drive product definition, design and development, customer engagement, and market penetration
- Acquire deep customer knowledge. Interact with customers to gain understanding of their technical requirements and effectively translate these requirements into the product roadmap and engagement strategies
- Own market requirements, market validation and product roadmaps. Deliver product requirement documents with business cases and market feasibility and validation plans.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Develop and execute product business plan by analyzing business development opportunities and monitoring market trends. Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure sales and profitability of our products
- Work with product engineering and account teams to define customer engagement plans
- Be an expert with respect to the competition including competitive analysis and positioning. Develop and drive competitive marketing campaigns to ensure product market share and profitability
- Collaborates cross-functionally on competitive selling, pricing, market development and field solutions
- Drive and develop use cases, marketing materials, sale collaterals and market communication plans including press releases, launch materials, customer presentations, and sales training materials
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product. Formulate, direct and coordinate market communication activities and policies to promote our products through various channels
- Manage issues and escalations associated with ordering of product, systems and tools, and manufacturing supply
- Customer visits and meetings with up to 25-30% travel, domestic and international.
- Be dynamic and flexible to take on other duties as assigned
- Job description subject to change at any time
Education and experience
- PhD., Master'sor Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience in product marketing and management with working knowledge in lithography, metrology and process control.
- Experience working with semiconductor customers worldwide
- Experience in leading cross functional teams in global operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a multi-cultural environment
- Attention to details to ensure clear product definition and performance to market plan
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customer.
- Leadership skills to influence, organize and lead across multiple functional organizations with ability to bring ideas and plans to desired results
- Ability to develop strong relationships with engineering, sales and field support organizations
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office suite programs
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- U.S. Flexible Work policy may be available to employees who work in conductive roles.Mutually-beneficial alternative work arrangement must be approved by manager – hybrid working Model.
- May require travel (domestic and/or international) dependent on business needs, up to 25-30%
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.