You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Samsung Account Quality Manager Korea for EUV
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
- In Global Quality, the Customer Focus (CF) departmentis responsible for bringing the voice of the customer to our head-quarter,and for securing the right follow-up.
- To enable this, the CF department consists of a networkof Zone Quality Managers (ZQM’s) located near our key customers, and aCustomer Quality Care team, in charge of following up on Customer QualityNotifications (Customer Complaints).
- Position in the Organization
- Quality Manager Korea for Samsung EUV customers in Hwasung and Pyeongtaek
- Reports hierarchically to Zone Quality Manager of Korea and Japan,working closely with all CS manager layers from supervisors to region director in EUV and account team in charge of EUV business in system and service
- Work together in a ZQM team with other zones in Asia, North America and Europe and with CQC team in ASML HQ, Veldhoven as key stakeholders of customer quality complaint in-take processing, analysis and solution update
Role and responsibilities
- Zone Quality manager for a major customer in Korea
-Manage Customer Quality Notifications:
- Local intake & filtering
- Manage proper follow-up through GQ CF Customer Quality Care team
- Manage timely and good quality closure of CQN with customer, including preventive actions.
-Setup and maintain Customer Quality Dashboard:
- Align with Customer on Customer Quality Indicators
- Secure buy-in from ASML Headquarters in case required
- Drive quality performance to agreed targets
-Manage Customer audits
- Align with Customer on audit agenda
- Work with GQ Audit team on follow-up
-Assess and improve local processes
- Assist local management by proposing process improvements and participate in deployment of new and improved processes
- Assist local management by initiating, driving and tracking of improvements on the execution of critical processes
- Assist in driving resolution of structural quality issues within our corporate programs, e.g. DOA, DOI, Known issue update.
- PromoteQuality Up and Cost Down with ASML stakeholders in Korea and Japan region
- Boost ASML DUV quality knowledge management by comprehensive and regular update on issues and solutions
- Drive the collaboration of local DUV quality cross sector owners to develop local proactive DUV quality solutions
- Translate ASML Quality roadmap to Korea customerQuality roadmap
- Be the voice of the Customer on Quality towards ASMLKorea organization and to ASML Headquarter.
- Be the Quality Ambassador for ASML Korea.
Education and experience
- Master degree in the relevant field is a plus.
- Above 10 years experience in the semiconductorbusiness.
- Experience in Professional Field Service Operations.
- Experience in Quality managementsystems andmethodologies within a high tech business to business environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Business acumen to escalate critical quality issues forcorrection and manage known issues for prevention
- Excellent coordination capability to manage thesimultaneous issues from different customer sites
- Proven competence to turn cross-sectoral conflicts tocommonly beneficial solutions internally or externally
- Strong customer oriented attitude and customerinterfacing skills
- Able to analyze and draw conclusions from data orreport information
- Strong communication and influencing skills enablingthe motivation of team spirit overcoming fixed culture
- Track record in process improvement/optimization
- Analytical thinking skills
- Leadership and change management skills
- Be able to act as a quality role model for embeddingquality in our daily operations
- Team player, one team one goal
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Working Location : Hwasung and Pyeongtaek
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.