You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
14 days ago - J-00234068-656
Finance Project Manager (Global Business Services)
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our people, processes and information systems enable us to realize our growth and meet our ambitious business objectives. Especially in an exciting era of digitalization, and data mining, enabling ASML’s future growth and its success. Recently ASML has launched its transformation towards a GBS organization, ASML’s Global Enabling Services (GES), to deliver world-class transactional & operational support services organized around E2E processes. Finance and IT are the first movers soon expected to be followed by other services.
To realize our ambition for 2025 we aim to implement a portfolio of capabilities and solutions together with business and IT. Doing so we are looking for a senior global business services improvement expert who has experience in managing larger scale business transformation projects with focus on end to end processes.
You will be positioned in the Center of Excellence within GES. The Center of Excellence acts as “nerve center” to embed new capabilities and ways of working and sets-up appropriate governance. It provides guidance to drive continuous improvements and coordinates larger scale business transformation projects. It has a strong link to the Expert Advisory teams on innovation, policies and procedures, excellence, and knowledge capture. The global business services improvement expert leads projects and solutions, coaches team members and supports the deployment of the improvement projects in the service delivery teams.
Role and responsibilities
The global business services improvement expert is jointly responsible for:
- Creating the right improvement mindset in the organization (Lean, Agile).
- Driving execution of the process and tooling improvement projects and lead larger-scale change projects.
- Identifying, designing and implementing global end-to-end processes / process improvements in order to achieve defined process metrics levels.
- Ensuring state of the art “fintech” solutions (processes, tools, data) are developed and applied that deliver on the needed requirements.
- Driving innovation and leveraging new technologies such as machine learning, process mining, Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders in the E2E Service teams, Business, IT, Data & Analytic teams, Expert Advisory teams and Value Driving teams.
Education and experience
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Master degree is preferred.
- Understanding of end to end business processes (e.g. Market to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, …) supported by state of the art solutions.
- Experience with implementation of business transformation, integration and change projects.
- Experience with SAP (ECC, S4HANA, BPC), Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and other emerging technologies.
- Experience with running projects using waterfall and agile methodology.
- Experience in applying LEAN methodology.
- Experience with managing a (project) team.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural understanding, values differences and is able to bridge between different departments and people.
- Strives for continuous improvement.
- Shows commitment and flexibility (going the extra mile).
- Communicates effectively.
- Is result oriented with a high sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Likes to work as a member of a team, coaches other team members.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.