You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00234823-679
Sr. DevOps Engineer PWC - Monitoring
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The products of ASML’s Applications Business Line products are critical elements in high end semiconductor manufacturing processes. They build on the capabilities of our world renowned scanners, using them as an actuator to correct distortions caused by other process steps.
Within Applications, the Process Window Control (PWC) software products provide our customers with the means to optimize and control their manufacturing processes. Our software brings huge benefits to our customers and the use of our products is increasing fast. A team of over 200 software developers works together with application engineers, process experts and support specialists to develop our unique market leading applications. Development is largely done in Java and our applications run in a Linux environment on a local server rack.
Role and responsibilities
As a senior member of the OASIS team, you ensure that the developers have a stable and state-of-the art development environment that supports Continuous Integration and for this role specifically with respect to process monitoring and analysis. Goal is to get more insights in build lead time and where we can improve our build pipelines.
As a senior member of the team you participate in discussion with stakeholders to understand their issues and identify possible solution which you’ll bring back to the team (in agreement with the PO / SM) for further development.
- Actively participate in the team’s Agile/scrum activities (~50%)
- Diagnose issues and fix them (~20..30%)
- Pro-actively look for potential improvements and prepare them for evaluation by the team (~30-40%)
Education and experience
A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or software engineering.
- You have experience in leading devops activities, preferably in a large development organization
- You have experience in process monitoring principles, tools and dashboards.
- You have experience in process analysis and optimization
- You have worked as a senior software developer in a Java development team
- You have worked in an Agile/scrum team
- You have worked in a CI/CD driven organization
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Always acting to make the team succeed
- Working from within the team to help bring the team to the next level of performance.
- Outgoing, actively building useful relationships in the scope of the project
- Result driven, “make it happen” attitude
- Accurate way of working, you ensure that what you do is documented and communicated
- Ability to switch quickly between levels of abstractions (detailed view vs. system level view)
- A continuous improvement attitude, for both the development environment and the team’s own performance
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Within software development, the OASIS team is responsible for providing a state-of-the-art development environment. Consisting of both IT engineers and development engineers, the team combines the knowledge of our internal IT infrastructure, development tools and modern development practices. The team has a high impact on the effectiveness and productivity of the 25 scrum teams. Its goal is to continuously optimize the software development, releasing and deployment cycle. Activities range widely; development tooling configuration, setting up/enhancing Continuous Integration pipelines, maintenance, support and application life cycle management.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.