You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Function Integrator DUV Machine Conditioning
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you looking for a real engineering challenge? Are you looking for a job that will test your engineering,
organizational, and communication skills in a dynamic, demanding, high-tech manufacturing environment? If so, you
should consider a position as Function Integrator in our team.
As an Integrator, you mission is to lead the integration activities and being responsible to create the integration plan
and to drive the integration of deliverables of design teams
Role and responsibilities
The Function Integrator has these responsibilities in the ASML product life cycle:
- Drives the integration for the scope into a product or system.
- Creates and maintains the integration plan in close co-operation with Project Lead and architects.
- Organizes hardware upgrades on test rigs and proto’s for testing (sub-) modules.
- Creates and review test specifications, summarize and communicate test plans, analyze test results.
- Collects integration issues and make sure there is follow up by the teams. Provide feedback to the teams on
status of integration issues.
- Carries out tests and design qualifications, trouble-shoots prototypes, participate in tests/upgrades (hands-on).
- Aligns with other integrators in other teams, trains and System Test & Integration on learnings and technical
consistency across platforms; uses these to provide input to the roadmap
- Safeguards the timing and technical consistency of the integration
Education and experienceMasters in Mechanical Engineering and related fields.
5+ Years of relevant experience in a high-tech manufacturing environment.
Knowledge on system level of ASML machines (preferred)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Initiative, proactive and flexible
• Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills.
• Able to work in a dynamic environment and able to deal with changing circumstance
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.