You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00235092-762
Main Delivery Owner
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you energized by being the driving force of a team, guiding them towards delivery of a wafer table reconditioning strategy that fulfills its customer expectations? Are you the one who is persistent in achieving these deliveries, has technical capability to understand our technical complex product and is capable to interact with people with different disciplines, levels, and cultural backgrounds?
Then we can offer you an attractive position as main deliverable owner (MDO) in our wafer table reconditioning development project. Together with you and your team we develop and realize the reconditioning application in our ASML scanner; a key part of extending wafer table lifetime and increasing customer value. A great opportunity for your professional and personal growth.
Role and responsibilities
As MDO you are member of the wafer table reconditioning project (called “Spotless”) and responsible for developing and delivering the reconditioning application within this project. You do this by managing a multidisciplinary team (< 10 FTE) on a daily basis and interacting with the other sectors, mainly in factory and field. Progress is reported to the project lead of the Spotless project.
The responsibilities of a Main Deliverable Owner (MDO) consist of;
- Plan and control: define and maintain a project plan to meet the agreed set of deliverables.
- Execute progress tracking and meet milestones at given timing and budget constraints.
- Technical alignment is done with the architects and system engineering.
- You support the PL in preparation of the RFF process.
- Organization and team structure: set up effective team organization that reflects the work content , ensuring team is at right information level and interdependencies are identified and managed.
- Risk and escalation management: technical and non-technical risks for new deliveries will be evaluated by means of FMEAs.
- You understand the proper escalation paths and act accordingly.
- Solve problems/escalations with the team and lead the team.
- Communication: you will clearly communicate minutes of meetings with the team and sectors.
- You report progress of your project to PL and program and will assist the PL in progress reviews.
- Stakeholder management: As an MDO you will interact with many internal and external stakeholders.
- Sectors you will interface with are factory, customer support, SE, marketing, and procurement.
Education and experience
- Master’s Degree in an Engineering discipline, e.g. Mechanics, Mechatronics, Physics, Chemistry or Electronics
- Experience in an industrial environment with high tech products and complex production processes in multi-disciplinary projects.
- Experience in leading a team of technical experts. Project management experience is a pre.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong social and communication skills to build lasting relations and create an atmosphere of cooperation and trust.
- Solid technical background to understand and explain the technical challenges and solutions.
- Goal orientation: you show a high level of commitment to realize agreed objectives and take full ownership to overcome obstacles.
- Flexibility: you act with a high level of adaptation to changing circumstances and adjust your style of interaction to different (intercultural) teams and people.
- Self-reflects on own behavior and performance to identify strengths and development needs in skills or knowledge.
- Self-propelling: act pro-active, take initiative and always act to the greater good of the product such that they serve our customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills in speech and writing
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
We offer you a position in a team that consists of skilled, motivated people that have a passion for technology. They push capabilities of our technology to the level that are even considered to be impossible by external experts. This position will boost your professional career and network.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.