You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00232791-989
HR Business partner IT/ONE
In a nutshell
ASML leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved. ASML employs over 25,000 employees, has offices in the US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
ASML IT supports information management, infrastructure and automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML. The goal of the IT organization is to deliver robust and reliable services as well as adding value to the ASML organization through projects and innovation. We accelerate the rollout of state-of-the-art technology into business-enabling services, with business and IT colleagues working closely together. This will improve efficiency of business today and allow us to explore cutting edge technology that helps transform the business to effectively meet (near) future business needs.
ASML’s business transformation program ONE (Our New Enterprise) will redefine ASML’s way of working, building end-to-end business processes and systems, realizing a simplified and future-proof IT-landscape BothIT and ONE play critical roles in support of ASML’s growth ambitions.
Are you a sparring partner in HR and change challenges and would you like to support ASML’s business characteristics by providing our people with a future-proof automated and digitized environment? If so, we would like to welcome you as new team member in the HR IT/ONE team.
As HR Business Partner IT/ONE you will work closely together with our people, program and portfolio managers. Focus is on enhancing workforce planning, developing future-proof capabilities, and sustainable talent attraction & rotation. You will play a key role in enabling change and fostering an enabling culture, further transforming towards working Agile and end-to-end, x-function, x-sector. Working in a technical environment you are good with numbers and analytics, supporting the teams goals and impact.
- Responsible for tactical HRM
- Coordinates HR operations and projects across and within multiple departments / sectors
- Independent and pro-active advisor of the (sub-)sector manager/ program manager and management team members on HR topics
- Drives the people agenda, translates business goals towards HR, makes improvements and delegates or implements these in the business
- Makes use of analytics to support the case for change and to close the loop on running activities
- Supports organizational blueprinting
- Facilitates program and management team(s)
- Supports the transformation
- Drives improvement in HR tooling & processes
Bachelor's (HRM or Business Administration) or Master's degree (HRM or BA).
You have at least 8 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business.
You bring knowledge in the field of Workforce management, organizational design and HR analytics. Affinity with leadership development and experience with outsourcing, transformation, restructuring and organizational change are a pre.
- Team player
- High integrity, strong sense of ownership and drive
- Strong analytical skills
- Development mindset
- Business acumen combined with good sense of peopleneeds on all levels in organization
- Project / program management skills
- Setting SMART targets, monitoring and realizingprogress/ results for yourself and others in alignment with overallorganizational objectives and despite ambiguous circumstances
- Produce work that meets ambitious quality standards,recognize and pay attention to the critical few details and take measuresto improve quality
- Excellent stakeholder management and communicationskills; open, accessible and transparent, able to build strongrelationships on all levels in organization
- Fluent in English, preferably Dutch
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning Resourcing, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector has 1000 employees working for them directly, at least 500 indirectly and over 2500 in their ecosystem.
This is a full-time position (40 hours). Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.