You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00233651-955
Product Group PMO & Team Lead
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide new product (incl. software) development and maintenance in a dynamic international environment?
In the ASML Program Management Office we raise the level of portfolio and program management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Role and responsibilities
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) we optimize business value in project, program and portfolio management execution to strengthen ASML’s competitive position.
Our mission is to drive world-class project, program and portfolio management across Business Lines and Development & Engineering department.
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development or maintenance & improvement of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
This position combines two roles, the Business Line PMO Product Group Officer & the Business Line PMO Team Lead.
As PMO Team Lead you are also responsible for:
- Managing, engaging and developing a team of 4 to 8 PMOs
- Providing strategic direction by interpretation of business needs into team deliverables
- Clarifying which results are expected of the team members
- Selecting and deciding on hiring of new PMO employees and supporting team members in their personal development
- Organizing team and meeting structure
As Product Group management expert, you are responsible for:
- Challenging the triple constraint as a recognized business partner, to optimize business value
- Driving effective decision making on all levels
- Implementing and improving project (program) standards and processes, e.g. related to project planning, financial management, product generation process, reporting, change control, risk management and quality
- Providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assisting regular financial management and reporting
- Pro-actively connecting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders
- Growing people and team competences of PMO and ASML’s Project Management community, e.g. by driving, participating, leading & implementing cross-PMO improvement projects
- And last but definitely not least, creating winning teams by living our values and building capabilities for the future
Education and experience
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 8 years working experience as project/program/portfolio management (PMO) expert or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so
- Preferably experience in an Agile/SAFe environment
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Takes ownership, gets things done and pro-actively drives for improvement
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress. For more information feel free to take a look at our labor conditions and development opportunities.
This is a full-time position (40 hours). Working part-time is negotiable as long as you're available at least 32 hours.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this position.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.