You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Software Project Lead EUV Products
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Physics, Physics, Physics
Introduction to the job
Are you motivated to deliver the best software solutions in a highly dynamic environment with a diverse stakeholder field and a changing organization? All of this is done in support of delivering our world-leading products. If you find these challenges exciting then this is an opportunity for you to apply.
Role and responsibilities
As part of ASML’s Recipe Handling group, you will support the development of software solutions that are instrumental for our lithographic machines. Ensuring reliable operation while maintaining nanometer accuracy and making sure that the system interfaces are consistent and in accordance with the industries high standards.
For our customers flawless uninterrupted availability of our products and time to market are key. For that proper evaluation of the business value for requested solutions and timely delivery are essential.
You will be involved in the product development, from the initial specification phase until the release in the field and acceptance by our customers. You will interact with a diverse stakeholder field and will need to manage customer expectations, programs demands and quality.
You will be a Project Lead in a scaled agile context for the activities of our TwinScan software within the machine control department. In this role you will be:
- Responsible for managing the priority setting for program deliverables and supporting the execution within the Agile Release Train(s) (ART).
- Analyzing the incoming issues and requests within your scope and bring them to the Agile Release Train (ART) so that they can be planned and handled/executed.
- Manage priorities of multiple stakeholders and have a high drive to get results for our customers.
- Managing budget and resource (capacity) needs.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master level.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or similar technical field.
- Relevant project management training.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in (at least 3 as a project management) in a high-tech, enterprise environment.
- Experienced in working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in Scaled agile (SAFe) is a pré.
- A strong background in delivering end-to-end technical solutions to clients.
- Experience in motivating and driving teams.
- Broad experience in computer systems and software engineering.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
ASML is a highly dynamic environment, which requires you to be a good communicator, team player, to take initiative and to be result oriented.
- Good Leadership skills: driving for results, show ownership, act under high pressure, takes initiative, decisive, not a nine-to-five mentality.
- Good planning and organizing skills, you are able to create structure in a highly dynamic environment.
- You have strong communication skills and people management aptitudes.
- You are passionate about working in a dynamic, multidisciplinary environment.
- Excellent professional communication in English (verbal and written).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position is within the Machine Control (MC) department, which is a part of the sector Development & Engineering (D&E). The department Machine Control (MC) is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the high level control and data access software of the complex lithographic machines. Ensuring that the existing behavior of the system remains as is, while introducing new functionality is a key competence in this position.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.