You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req39421
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Production Engineering in cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering introduces new products and corresponding processes from development until volume production, including the system installation and qualification process at the customer location, continuously adapts and optimizes the production and installation processes and provides support.
Role and responsibilities
The Technical Author creates needed content like illustrations and writes, reviews and publishes the technical manufacturing work instructions necessary to produce the ASML products in Manufacturing (Factory) and Install them at customer site. Also Safety reviews could be part of the review what needed special knowledge to do this and you work closely together with the Safety department within ASML. Overall this means you are working closely within the Engineering teams (and/or safety team) to create, improve, maintain and review the needed work instructions for production, maintenance, repair, upgrade and installation of the systems via the ASML dynamic publishing software environment.
- Participate in an engineering team, preparing technical documentation for the production engineer;
- Ensure a uniform high standard of technical documentation for the team;
- Prepare complex technical procedures clearly and accurately in simple English with a methodical approach;
- Review comments on existing procedures and assign for review by engineers where necessary.
Education and experience
- Bacheloror Master level.
- Multiple years workingexperience (Bsc: 5 – 10 years; Msc: 3 – 7 years);
- Experience as Technical Author;
- Experience withEPIC (xml) software is an advantage;
- Experience in Safety-regulationsand -reviews is an advantage.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Proven excellent fluentcommunication skills in English, written + verbal;
- Pragmatic, initiative, ownership,persistent, pro-active;
- Good communication skills, teamplayer, but also independent;
- Service orientated and flexibleattitude.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Operations is responsible for the production of wafer scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing.
The EUV Factory (EF) produces the newest generation wafer scanners. Within this Factory, Production Engineering (EF ENG PE) continuously adapts, optimizes and supports the production processes of production (including the system installation and qualification process at the customer location).
The holder of this position reports to the Group leader of EF ENG Production Engineering.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.