You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Integrator Metrology
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Do you enjoy engaging with a variety of teams of talented professionals within metrology with SW and functional background and being in the lead to create and execute integration plans for new products?
Would you like to be part of the introduction of the latest EUV systems? If so, then a job of Integrator at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Role and responsibilities
Metrology creates mathematical models describing the lithography machine and its imperfections. The parameters of these models are calibrated using several sensors present in the machine. The calibrations of the machine can be done offline in a dedicated calibration test, or inline while running production. Afterwards, the calibrated parameters are used to control the machine in such a manner that the inaccuracies are corrected.
Metrology solutions incorporate systems design concerns that cover the spectrum from development, realization, integration, manufacturing, installation, to field and factory support.
As integrator, youwill play a central role in guarding the integration process and ensuring that the EUV Metrology Expose solutions (Image Alignment, Image Quality and Grid/SPM) are integrated, qualified and released in time to the software releases that run on state of the art lithography tools.
Education and experience
MSc, PDEng or PhD in Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science
- At least five years of development experience in a technical product development context is required.
- Experience with mathematical modeling and MatLab, and experience in a technical product development are a plus.
- Understanding and experience with software development teams, but also with system engineering is also a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent stakeholder management and coordination skills
- Good overview of content & inter-relation between deliverables,
- Flexible and able to adapt plans to sudden requests and changes, practical, with critical focus and attention to details.
- Good degree of autonomy. Independent decision making is desirable in combination with a cautious approach to choices that may have critical consequences.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Keywords:Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Metrology, Sensors, Modeling, Calibrating, MATLAB, configuration management, computer science, lithography.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.