You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
12 days ago - J-00235435-037
Team Lead Overlay
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography machines make you feel responsible and proud? Do you want to work in a challenging environment in the center of different groups in Development & Engineering and System Engineering? Are you eager to learn and apply agile principles to expand ASML’s fast growing business and contribute to the transition to an agile way of working? Do you want to use your technical and leadership skills to bring a multidisciplinary team of experts together and let them thrive? If you have the strength of personality to take ownership of a problem and create a vision of how to solve it – a vision that also inspires others - then the combined role ofEUV Overlay Specialist and Scrum Master is the ideal job for your personal development and professional growth.
As an Overlay Specialist with Scrum Master role, you contribute to the development of ASML products by testing, analyzing, qualifying and reporting overlay performance and inventing and specifying overlay improvements within the boundary of the system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
Within the D&E EUV System Performance department 4 overlay stable teams are installedto take ownership of the overlay performance of all EUV platforms and scanners. As Overlay specialist and Scrum Master you will work in a diverse stakeholder field of different groups in System Engineering, Development & Engineering and Business Line Apps, also collaborating with external partners as IMEC.As a Scrum Master of a stable team, you together with your team are responsible for the overlay performance deliverables to your stakeholders. You lead the team to thrive while maximally developing the team and its individual team members on the way.
Role and responsibilities
As an Overlay Specialist your responsibilities are to:
- Specify,test, and analyze overlay qualification and calibration tests and reporton the results.
- Inventand design new calibration and qualification methods to improve overlay.
- Applyinginnovative data analysis methods
- Usestatistical methods to show improvements or issues.
- Supportthe internal and external customers in solving overlay issues.
- Contributeto ASML’s overlay roadmap
- Performfeasibility studies
As a Scrum Master your responsibilities are to:
- Be the main contact person for the team’s deliverablesduring execution for stakeholders of the team
- Act as a team ambassador within the organization
- Continuously evaluate and improve team’s performance byaddressing and taking away impediments
- Coach team members
- Lead the scrum process in the team, including all scrumrituals
- Work in close relationship with the Product Owner tomaintain the team backlog and planning
Education and experience
Solid technical background, MSc/PhD in e.g. Physics, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering. Experience with experimental verification of theoretical models is a must.
- Solidtheoretical and/or experimental skills, supported by experience withmathematical modeling (MATLAB), statistics and model verification.
- Stronganalytical ability with a pragmatic attitude and pro-active attitude.
- Experienceas team lead (Scrum Master), or in another technical/competence lead roleof a mid-sized team >5 FTE
- Preferablehaving industrial experience in a relevant area. Knowledge of andexperience with ASML scanners and lithography and lithographic overlay
- Experiencewith agile development and/or working in SAFe environment is a pro
Working at the cutting edge of technology development, you will always face new challenges and problems. Working together is the only way to solve them. You will be part of a creative and dynamic work environment where you need to collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique point of views. To thrive in this job, you will need to have the following skills:
- Youare an passionate, enthusiastic, servant leader, putting your team andteam performance on number one
- Youcan actively listen
- Youcan give constructive feedback and do not shy away for courageousconversations
- Youare a good coach
- Youhave excellent stakeholder management skills, such as ability to initiateand influence
- Stronginterpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and good commandof the English language are crucial
- Youhave the required experience to be able to guide the team to optimize andgrow in the team’s scope.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The System Performance EUV department is part of Performance & Integration cluster in D&E. We predict and optimize how our scanners will perform in their natural habitat: our customer’s wafer fab. We perform this task for EUV scanners.
ASML builds lithography systems that can place multiple layers on a chip with very high precision. The overlay accuracy is a key performance parameter of the layer-to-layer positioning ofthe of chip design.
Overlay competence will allow you to learn the basic principles of our lithographic system, to be in the heart of its development, understand contribution of various system components (aberrations, focus, dose, illumination, dynamics, heating, etc.) on the basic overlayfunctionality, collaborate with various functional clusters as well as our supporting competencies (resist, reticle, wafer metrology).
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active. This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.) Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Overlay, team lead,Scrum Master, lithography, physics, modeling, test, data analysis, methodology, project management, optics, high-tech, semiconductor industry, manufacturing, multi-disciplinary, agile, situational leadership, communicator, SAFe
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.