You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
3 days ago - J-00235441-116
Board Designer Electronics EL EUV Scanner
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Board Designer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various board designs for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
Role and responsibilities
The Board Designer is responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in amultidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from other groupsand departments when required.
- Define, document and maintain analogue and/or digitalboard designs.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferredimplementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement withstakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for thevarious board designs, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities atco-developers.
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap concerningthe board designs within the ASML products.
- Act as a technical coach for other team members.
- Transfer knowledge to production- andservice-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliabilityissues.
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering orequivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as designer of analogueand/or digital boards, including experience with working inmultidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basicknowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Initiative, pro-active.
- High motivated team player with good social- andcommunication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problemsolving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutchpreferable).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Board Designer reports to the Group Manager Electronics or delegated Team Leader.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.