You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00233042-169
Collaboration Adoption Specialist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML US, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our people have the tools and knowledge to realize our potentials and meet our ambitious business objectives.
The Collaboration Adoption Specialist will be a key member of IT US Collaboration team, and work closely with the Digital Adoption Engine in helping our employees work more efficiently and effectively. The Digital Adoption Engine acts as a hub to embed new capabilities and ways of working for the business. As a Adoption Specialist you will be the bridge between business stakeholders, end users and IT solutions, ensuring ASML US employees can be at their best during their daily work.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Leads or participates in US adoption events to bring awareness to digital collaboration tooling, improve user experience and maximize adoption;
- Aligns with the Digital Adoption Engine on adoption initiatives and priorities;
- Coordinates and executes communication activities in the US regions;
- Manages Teams events, executes classroom and virtual classroom training on tools like SharePoint, MS Teams, OneDrive, and Miro;
- Maintains relationships with US stakeholders and brings awareness to upcoming adoption activities;
- Actively engages the leadership in the digital transformation;
- Pro-actively leverages and maintains the Ambassador networks;
- Helps employees by answering collaboration questions on Yammer or other communication channels.
- Measures the change impact and initiates data-driven actions in order to maximize adoption and user experience;
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ Years of relevant working experience, preferably experience with digital transformations and/or change management.
- Excellent knowledge of Collaboration processes and Microsoft tools.
- Must have extensive working experience using Office 365.
- Must have experience developing training materials and conducting training.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Extensive working experience using Office 365;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Enthusiasm in sharing knowledge and organizing events;
- Experience working in an agile team;
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization;
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy;
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads;
- Result oriented with a high sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- 5% of travel (if applicable/permissible).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.