You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00239647-229
CS - EUV Technical Support Engineer - Taichung
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Customer support competency engineer
Majority in issue solving and continuous improvement. To cooperate with first line team to maintain machine availability & performance within ASML & customer expectation
Role and responsibilities
Define clear problem statement and solution plan in theory and hands on area.
Education and experience
No limitation in working experience
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
* Documentation and summary on paper skill
* Presentation and customer communication skill
* Coordination and prioritize
* Problem probing
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
* Customer support – Competency Second Line support engineer
* Scope of actions is equipment with new features
* Operation with influence on problem -analysis and -solving.
* Customer management in technical phase and prioritizing
* Cross department/modules issue solving and coordination
* Continue improvement on machine performance & structural issue area to meet team & customer requirement
* Initiative -Raises pressing matters without waiting for others to do so.
* Flexibility -Able to flexible adjust work schedule when business required and work in 24x7 shift model
* Team work-Requires supervision & mentoring from an experienced colleague.
* Planning & Prioritizing-Executes maintenance tasks & diagnostics.
* Professional Communication-Focus in internal communication. Refrains from using jargon.
* Sharing Knowledge -Gives requested information immediately and willingly. Takes part in knowledge transfer meetings.
* Is a proactive member of the team within own functional area
* Is able to set own priorities when handling simple ambiguous situation
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.