You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
7 days ago - J-00235337-691
In a nutshell
Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering
Introduction to the job
This is a role within the group “TF ShS SL TS Technicians” and main focus is on the technical quality of the overall processes of processing, metrology, reticles and the (technical) coordination of the process lab operation for the Twinscan & EUV factory. In the Service Lab wafers and reticles are prepared for exposure, processed after exposure, measured and recycled. Purpose of the Processing & Metrology lab is to supply waferprocessing services (coat/develop/recycle) for ASML’s production process. The structures on the exposed wafers, required for the scanner calibration and qualification, are measured and qualified with a SEM and Yieldstar.
The Process Technician is responsible for maintaining the technical process quality and availability and supervises correct process execution. Corrects technical issues and/or supports engineering in solving issues. Proposes and contributes to improvements and introduction of processes. Coordinates and realizes a good technical work relation and execution within own department as with interfacing departments.
Role and responsibilities
PROCESSES (overall, technical, organizational, support)
- Know How and Knowledge Transfer: Acquire and transfer knowledge of current and new products, materials, processes, applications and safety aspects to operators, to ensure effective and efficient work execution. Challenge, bench-mark, and secure operator skill-level. Act as source of information and responsible for maintaining proper overall skill-level balance within group.
- Introduce and Support: Act as technical expert within department. Support research by PE and D&E, which lead to process improvements. Support introduction of new processes by PE, and safeguard R4V.
- Means and Methods: Make sure process materials and (complex) equipment is used in proper and efficient way. Propose modifications / alterations where needed. Schedule and supervise (execution) Preventive Maintenance in close cooperation with Equipment Support and Team Leader. Document (with PE) agreements and WoW of technical execution of processes in Work instructions, OCAPs or databases. Create and maintain flows/recipes with PE.
- Introduce and Support: Execute, support and guide introduction of new processes together with PE and TL.
Represents manufacturing Processing & Metrology requirements and wishes required for a solid and standardized (pragmatic) execution of (new) processes.
- Control and Reporting: Prepare/make performance reports of department. Interpret and act on process data, propose improvements. Assess which (potential) problems need to be escalated.
COORDINATION (interfacing, communication, supervision)
- Service and Communication: Inform operators on priorities and deviations of processes. Inform and involve specialists where needed. Communicate, document, and transfer results/issues from shift to shift and solve technical issues where needed.Support alignment own processes to processes of internal customer / interfacing departments.
- Collaboration and Cooperation: Support constructive collaboration/cooperation by proposing/implementing solutions, concepts, giving feedback and execution of department activities.Support technical escalations.
- Secure Progress and Manage boundary conditions: Maintain balanced stock levels of chemicals, wafers, FOUPs, etc.
Education and experience
Technical HBO degree with 0-4 years of relevant work experiences in Semiconductor Industry / Photolithography industry from out an equivalent position.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Competence: Analytic thinking, able to work in a structured and focused way, self-supporting, entrepreneur, improvement driven, Service orientated, Trouble shooter (process and hardware);
- Service minded, good communicative skills, teamworker;
- Knowledge of waferprocessing and metrology is preferred;
- Good communication skills in English / Dutch.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Twinscan Factory is responsible for the production of Lithography systems, new and Refurbished. Within TF CL Service Lab Engineering, the department introduces new products and corresponding processes from development into (Volume) and continuously adapts and optimizes the production and installation processes and provides support in connection with the organization.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.