You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00232913-866
Configuration Change Process Analyst (Business Analyst)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of lithography systems that help enable Moore’s Law and the creation of increasingly powerful and capable electronic devices. Our San Diego-based light source division, Cymer, is renowned for developing both deep ultraviolet (DUV) lithography light sources and next generation extreme ultraviolet (EUV) light sources.We are a multinational company with over 70 locations in 16 countries, headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress.
One Company, One Goal, Limitless Innovation. It's our people that make the difference.
Coordinates the Change Order Audit and Implementation steps in Agile and Oracle to support the Company Business.Implements and maintains the Oracle Engineering Change Notice System.Coordinates the interaction between Engineering, Manufacturing, Field Operations, Logistics, Procurement, Program.Assists in identifying and defining system requirements for documentation, metric linking and process improvement activity tracking to aid Business Improvement Council in planning and managing improvement.Drives for standards in process documentation to meet the needs of the business.
Implements and maintains an Engineering Change Notice System.These changes will include product improvements, repairs, and new product development.Coordinates the interaction between engineering, manufacturing, field operations, and marketing to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
Role and responsibilities
- Assists in definition and coordinate realization of systems to manage documentation, graphically represent and manage improvement of the Cymer Business System.
- Monitor and Implement Scheduled CO’s in Oracle
- Responsible to set-up all new parts and/or assemblies to support World Wide in Oracle
- Manages Attribute flags in Oracle and CO’s to support requests in Agile
- Maintains Receiving Inspection Plan in Agile
- Coordinate with Cost Accounting to set the Standard Cost of parts and assemblies
- Delivers training to process owners on proper document structure and document control tools usage.
- Assists owners in development of appropriate change documentation.
- Assures document structure guidelines and definitions are consistently applied across the company.
- Validates the change deliverables meet applicable Cymer Documentation Standards
- Identifies and assists in the creation or modification of departmental processes.
- Identifies standard process routings in PDM (AGILE) and ERP (Oracle) to meet the requirements of the change process.
- Ensures compliance with the product change processes during all phases of new product development.
- Ensures compliance with the released product change processes.
- Identifies and assists in the creation or modification of change processes for released products and new product development.
- Reports metrics (status accounting) of product changes in process.
- Acts as a process mentor to the product change teams for released products and new product development.
- Identifies the Cymer documentation standards to be applied to specific changes based on the products life cycle.
- Validates the change deliverables meet applicable Cymer Standards.
- Ensures product structure (BOM) allows for accurate product definition.
- Trains users in the use of the Agile PDM tool.
- Trains users in the use of the changes processes used to define Cymer products.
- Monitors incoming COs for completeness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and experience
- Strong competence with the various tools, procedures.Minimum of six (6) years of experience is required.
- Bachelor’sdegree or equivalent work experience with computer software.
- A minimum of six (6) years experience in configuration management, or data entry systems.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in a manufacturing industry within a configuration and change management or manufacturing environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic e-mail systems.
- Must have experience with Agile and Oracle, the PDM and ERP systems.
- Must have excellent organizational, meeting, and multi tasking skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Must exhibit strong attention to detail, sound judgment, and ability to work under time pressure.
- Must exhibit excellent training skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in defining business system documentation requirements and assisting IT in selection and evaluation of candidate tools.
- Must be knowledgeable of and have experience with MRP/ERP systems, preferably Oracle Applications.
- Must exhibit excellent team skills, as both leader and participant.
- Must exhibit good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must understand be able to identify typical requirements of the various organizational functions (i.e. Manufacturing, Field Service, Purchasing, and Marketing) for new product design as well as production products.
- Must possess a through understanding of documentation standards, product structures (BOM’s) and their interaction with MRP/ERP/PDM systems.
- Must have strong skills/experience in new product development and new product introduction process.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.