You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00239652-342
CS - DUV Project Leader - Taichung
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Unit operation such as SITE TEAM or project team and Leads a group of 10 to 15 engineers on daily operational basis
Role and responsibilities
* Organizes actions effectively and efficiently with focus on monthly / quarterly cycle operation
* Takes ownership and achieves end results: drives solution finding and issue resolving in escalations
* Ensures alignment with key stakeholders across country for solution finding and implementing
* Determines staffing needs for own team
This importantly emphasizes which qualities are particularly essential for the job.
• Professional interaction in customer environment
• Business and commercial sense
• Problem solving and escalations
• Equipment performance management
• Planning and Capacity management
Education and experience
Master or Bachelor
Specify the field of working experience with years of service 5 years +
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Under “Personal skills” it is important and essential for this position .
• Organizes actions effectively and efficiently with focus on monthly / quarterly cycle operation
• Has vision on own operation and how that effects CS Field Service delivery to customer
• Drives the professional development of the team
• Coaching: Coaches senior CS Engineers, Appl. Engineers, Tech Support (mainly on resolving technical and work related issues)
• Communication: effective communication with counterparts in local office, VHN and ACE, and with team members
• Speaking up: takes opportunity to communicate own vision, ideas, solutions and concerns (to influence decision making)
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This GL will tell more about the main challenge and mission of the department and about the other departments you work together with.
•High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build.
•Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.